Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction for what's coming next:

- Taking an Instagram break so she can focus on her family.

- Using the whole ordeal to flog her book after using it to calm her anxiety (Swipe up to calm yours too!)

- Some gifted security equipment/gates because now she feels nervous about his safety (more swipe ups)

- Gifted holiday to help her relax away her anxiety

Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Hinching my oven even though I never cook, but it should help with sales on the second book

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion: Hinch shed a tear for the paps, now the gram is up her rear

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

Playing dolls and exposing trolls, please feel sorry for me, take a look and buy my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion

Poor baby ronnie has a troll but hinch is thinking about cashing a big pay roll

Reactions: 13
What’s been happening. Seen her crying about what’s been said about baby? Have I missed something lol

Reactions: 2
Just seen a screen shot of her liking the messages of support.
She constantly needs to hear how wonderful she is

Ohhh ffs...now Jemma Lucy has jumped on the bandwagon
Tbf I’m glad she said it like that, hinch should and might take note!

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’m probably in the minority here as most of you are saying you’d be upset by that message but if some stranger messaged me that about my baby I actually wouldn’t give a duck. I know it’s not true and I’d just find it weird that someone felt the need try to be that nasty.

That being said, I do think it’s horrible and have no idea what goes through someone’s head to feel the need to message something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My heart breaks for your daughter, and you. I'm so sorry she is suffering but good that she has you backing her. Kids can be bloody awful!

Aw thank you for your kind words ❤ It’s so heartbreaking to see her so downtrodden by it all which isn’t surprising, she’s a bright girl and of course being biased she’s gorgeous inside and out! But unfortunately like someone said earlier you’ll always get these evil little idiots in life, it usually means the ‘bully’ is insecure in themselves - I’m getting my daughter through it but I’m going through a divorce too 😩 someone pleaseee just pass me the wine 😂👍🏻

Yes!! I have said this before! I nearly loose my contact lenses on a regular basos from the amount of eye rolling I do 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s been happening. Seen her crying about what’s been said about baby? Have I missed something lol
Not really, just the usual. Hinch gets one troll sending her a couple of (admittedly horrible) messages about her little boy. She then outs the troll account to her 2 million+ “army” with a teary-eyed, butterfly-filtered story. It has now made the tabloids and the gram has been reacting to it all day like it’s the end of the world or someone’s died. The only thing that’s died is my brain cells reading half their messages. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing for him when he grows up and sees that he was spoken about by the newspapers for being called ugly 🙈 why did she not just delete and block, she knows they only messaged her for attention!
Very true. She should keep it hidden from him for his futures sake.

Reactions: 5
Come on sophie! Stop playing mind games and making people wonder where you've gone! At my school you would have been called an attention seeker!

Chin up, there's always someone worse off!

Reactions: 11
Some of the messages and posts from her loyal devotees are honestly making it sound like some kind of huge tragedy like a terrorist attack or something has taken place.

Comments like Mario with cleaning saying ‘Today won’t be taken over by hate! Today will be taken over by tons of love and support!’

It’s astonishing. And makes a mockery of some of the actually horrific things that have happened/are happening in the world.
They are a cult, it’s the end of their world 🙈

And Mario is a twit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree attacking baby was low. The vaccination day is quite hard on mums. However when she is asking “what have I done wrong?” Well Sophie you out your family in the spot light. Why not just say before you had Ronnie. “ thanks so much for your support with my pregnancy etc however my baby won’t be on my cleaning channel” then no Tom dick and Harry will comment on how ugly your kid is( I personally think Ronnie is a gorgeous little lad and he reminds me of my little boy). She also asks “ who is she hurting with her cleaning?” Well Sophie the Answer to that is THE bleeping PLANET there are people protesting for change and she is spraying chemicals left right and. Center and buying all the plastic. The business model is not in line with the new world around us and all this waste etc is only going to bring her more backlash from here on. This is just the start. My advice to her would be to have a sit down and speak to her mum, husband, dad, best friend and have a big look around and change her business model. You want to scrub your floors obsessively go for it but do it in a environment friendly way and people won’t hit like that. She has a huge platform use it for good for duck sakes.
Exactly this, she’s killing our planet and is constantly using and promoting products that are tested on animals 😡 why not use her platform to show eco and animal friendly cleaning products instead of doing the complete opposite ffs x

Reactions: 7
Tbf I’m glad she said it like that, hinch should and might take note!
Yeh I absolutely agree. She'e 100% real and the way she said it, I totally believe her (if it had happened to her if that makes sense). She also is totally capable of fighting her own battles without needing sympathy from her fans. I'm a big fan of Jem but wouldn't have had her down as a Hinch fan/defender.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.