Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the little blue dot next to someone’s Instagram account to show you they’re online? If so, she’s been online all day!

She’ll be waiting to see what other z list celebrities are going to check in on her. She really makes me sick.

Reactions: 6
What you can do if you get bullied and feel anxious guuuuuuyzzzzz: Buy my book... Swipe up 😈

Reactions: 13
Yes she went on about how she gets trolled and that someone said she looked like a dog. (A dog with a similar hairstyle lol)
Yes and then a few weeks later she posted the same thing but laughing about it!! I remember it well coz I was thinking to myself how contractdictory it was.

She’s an attention seeker!! Radio silence today but made sure she left the stories up 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’ll put a story on later sorry guys I’ve been quiet I decided to have an insta break
🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

She’ll be back later this evening with a story about how she’s spent the day controlling her anxiety by working her way through the journal, which is available for pre-order now

And because she is such a caring person who cares about her followers, a helpful swipe up will be there so they can buy the journal to help them as well.
That’s what I reckon too... she’ll eother come back saying she’s decided to call it quits or that she’s been using her “journal” to take her mind off things

I think this is all orchestrated. I also think this will lead to her maybe being headed for some kind of Ambassador for Bullying etc... (I called it first [emoji85])

Of course it’s not nice, but she knows exactly what’s she’s doing. Her beautiful boy is happy healthy and knows nothing of all of this.

Well he diddnt until SHE brought it to the fore front.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

That’s what I reckon too... she’ll eother come back saying she’s decided to call it quits or that she’s been using her “journal” to take her mind off things
My moneys on the colouring in book sorted her right out so here’s the link guys so you can sort your self out too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone with 2700000 followers gets 1 message from a troll account and that gives her a melt down? Pull the other leg hun.

She plays her mob like cheap fiddles.

Crying trolling in 2019 is just part of the strategy to get more followers. Turn off your DMs or just clean on your account babez!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologises if I'm wrong, did you say you're trying to get your insta back open again in a debate? If it does get reinstated, will the messages you got still be there?
I have had no luck as they won't reinstate my account. Turns out the hinch army came out in force to report my comment on her dot to dot. Very sad cases

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I have had no luck as they won't reinstate my account. Turns out the hinch army came out in force to report my comment on her dot to dot. Very sad cases
Does that mean you've lost all your pictures and captions etc? Imagine if you used Insta as your photo album and once posted you delete the photos from your camera roll to free up space. I'd be fuming!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20190924-165027_Instagram.jpg

Ffs they're all at it .... her and Jamie will have been high fiving it all day .... she really did get the reaction she wanted - I don't trust the woman !!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What did you comment? Lol they're all very sad. Worshiping a woman that is using them for her own gain. All so stupid they can't see it

Reactions: 4
Was just thinking..... when I cry (which is usually when I'm thinking of my late mum) I hide in the loo and make sure I dry my tears and compose myself before leaving and going back out to my family. There is no way in hell I would be looking for my butterfly filter in order to film myself 🤦‍♀️
Crying on camera is just so wrong we all cry , some people today will be crying for loved ones they will never see again she has a choice she can keep her baby off her posts better for him , or she could just have deleted comments, blocked and if she still felt like crying then do it privately !

Reactions: 15
Slight change of topic but that bloody Natasha Cherie, as well as being completely up Hinch's arse, has done a post on her grid about wanting to help save the world and then has done her washing up with the hot tap running the ENTIRE time!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.