Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of you probably won’t agree with me her either but I think he should doing the right thing staying off Instagram or at-least not posting anything today. My son has been trolled and it’s absolutely awful! 💔 best thing I did was stay away from social media. She’s got all papers and everybody giving her support. All her little hinchers doing videos.

One thing I will say is she doesn’t do herself any favours. She brings it on herself showing him off every 2 minutes but he doesn’t deserve to be called such hurtful names.

This will all be forgotten about in a few days.
The only reason she's staying 'off' social media is for attention and sympathy. She's got all her crazy following worried about her and rallying around showing their support and I guarantee she's cackling away to herself.

Reactions: 15
Dear Lord, there are real issues in the world today but no, let’s all start a prayer circle for a woman who has stayed quiet on Insta for all of 22 hours. 🙏🏻
It’s absolute madness, I think everyone’s reaction is freaking me out the most

Reactions: 8
Of course she's going to be quiet today, she's made all the headlines and the best thing she can do is stay quiet and get people to watch her stories that conveniently have a plug for the book. It's just marketing.

Reactions: 24
It’s absolute madness, I think everyone’s reaction is freaking me out the most
Isn't it!!!!! I think it's actually pathetic. I do not condone it but c'mon man, block and get on with your life grinch. I'm signing out of insta tonight because I'm sick of seeing everyone crying for her. Shes not the first and not the last to be trolled as is her baby not the first and not the last to be trolled. Hell what's she going to be like when the kids in his class call him names????

Reactions: 9
Hell what's she going to be like when the kids in his class call him names????
Some poor bastard like me’ll have to deal with it, fondly remembering what it was like to eat lunch and get home before 8pm on a school night.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t they have been blocked after the first message?
That is exactly what I thought! I was blocked for replying to a comment about her not using #gifted #ad on her stories,someone wrote ‘She is lucky to be sent some free things which she shares with us,she does it to help businesses ‘ I wrote ‘She actually gets paid for posting this’
Those messages were vile and most definitely a ‘troll’ in the true sense, surely they would have been blocked after the first message?

Reactions: 9
Someone big should call her out on this, she's publicising troll comments to get the most attention and encouraging others to do the same even though anyone with half a brain knows that's the worst thing you can do.

Reactions: 14
Interesting that she used this filter instead of the gretel one which she normally does when she’s upset 😬
She knew exactly what she was doing,it was not an impromptu cry. Her makeup and hair perfect with the butterfly filter-Gleam will have sent it to the Daily Mail most probably charged them tens of thousands. The whole thing stinks of P.R execs working their magic.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.