Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for her this morning, but the silence makes it all seem so predictable. She's got everyone talking about her, feeling sorry for her and defending her that nobody will dare to put anything negative on a future post. I really hope it isn't all part of a bigger plan, surely not even hinch could stoop that low.
She’ll put a story on later sorry guys I’ve been quiet I decided to have an insta break

Reactions: 12
She put my message on her dot to.dot on her screen just so her army could send me abusive messages. So she's not little miss innocent
If they sent her such vile messages they deserve all the abuse they get imo

Reactions: 4
I feel very uncomfortable reading all those posts about her Army slagging off the person who sent her messages about her baby! The language they use and the abuse and negativity and hate they have on their posts! That’s clearly not right either!

Reactions: 13
I bet she’s revelling in all this attention, she’s bound to have had endless messages from other z listers feeling sorry for her, fingers crossed she won’t be back!

Reactions: 6
And now millions more can head to her story to find this persons account and send MORE hate. But that’s okay right??
"Two wrongs don't make a right" but if it gets you more of what you're after (in her case more subscribers) then go for it.

Reactions: 10
I have a 13 year old daughter who has been bullied terribly in school, and there have been many times when she’s come home inconsolable because the little witches have passed vile comments on her,
My heart breaks for your daughter, and you. I'm so sorry she is suffering but good that she has you backing her. Kids can be bloody awful!

OK tattle needs an eye roll emoji option for reactions to posts.
Yes!! I have said this before! I nearly loose my contact lenses on a regular basos from the amount of eye rolling I do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Booo hoooo hooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 The Trolls hinchers help meeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Waaaaaaah me want wooley jumper... In all seriousness yes its horrible to call a baby ugly but that was one person about 2 months ago that apparently messaged her... This was 2 months ago and your whining about it NOW?????? Maybe that should teach you to not include your child on the internet and keep him safe!!!
48C37A85-BB47-46F3-B5DF-1A1379490450.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shes gone quiet now, is this all part of the mind games?
Yep! I predict that tomorrow, or maybe later today there will be a post. I think it be something like, "Hi guys, I was going to shut my Insta down, but I know how much you all rely on me, so I am going to carry on. Here are some swipe ups".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep! I predict that tomorrow, or maybe later today there will be a post. I think it be something like, "Hi guys, I was going to shut my Insta down, but I know how much you all rely on me, so I am going to carry on. Here are some swipe ups".
🤢🤢🤢

She’ll be back later this evening with a story about how she’s spent the day controlling her anxiety by working her way through the journal, which is available for pre-order now

And because she is such a caring person who cares about her followers, a helpful swipe up will be there so they can buy the journal to help them as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I predict she's going to come on either late tonight or maybe even tomorrow and say something along the lines of "Sorry I've been quiet guys, but I'm sure you understand why. The messages you guys have sent me have been amazing and I've read as many as I can. Me and Jamie have sat down today and we've been discussing how much longer I can cope with this trolling, and maybe I should come off Instagram altogether. My Hincher's you know how much I love you and how much you've helped me and how much we all help each other but I just don't know if I can go on. I know you will all support me whatever I do. Anyway, I'm going to do a poll on my next story to see what you guys think I should do, Stay on Insta or Leave Insta and go from there. Then on the next page I'll do a swipe up for you guys for my Activity Journal because it's available for pre order now ☺ Now I'm just going to enjoy a night in with my handsnome boys"

Followed by a leave or stay poll that will be 97% stay.

Followed by a swipe up link to the book.

Followed by "also, thought I'd just jump on quickly to say, can't believe the newspapers have put a picture of me crying. To be fair though, I'm just grateful for them to printing real news for once and highlighting the issue of trolling. Normally it's just me as Gretal in my egg chair never getting a moments peace from the paragliding paps. Anyways love ya's lots"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
No doubt her anxiety has been through the roof today too 🙄

She could be like other cleaning accounts and make thousands of stories about how she's taking an Instagram break..... they're normally back the following morning mind.

Reactions: 7
I think this is all orchestrated. I also think this will lead to her maybe being headed for some kind of Ambassador for Bullying etc... (I called it first [emoji85])

Of course it’s not nice, but she knows exactly what’s she’s doing. Her beautiful boy is happy healthy and knows nothing of all of this.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.