Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why shouldn’t she?? Those messages are so nasty and unnecessary. Attacking a baby is pretty low
* eye roll *

We ALL agreed it was vile. Nobody here condoned it.
Is it also not pretty low to open up ONE person to the same hatred and trolling...but from MILLIONS of people? Can you honestly not see the hypocrisy of that?

The woman who sent those messages can not be totally ‘alright’. No person in their right mind would send such hate to someone, whether it was for attention or not. It’s not normal behaviour, from an adult at least.
So imagine then sending millions of people (and now even more from the media attention this story has received) their way who will send even worse messages. You can’t fight fire with fire! And in this instance it’s comparable to a lit match vs Sophies god damn flamethrower!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was just thinking..... when I cry (which is usually when I'm thinking of my late mum) I hide in the loo and make sure I dry my tears and compose myself before leaving and going back out to my family. There is no way in hell I would be looking for my butterfly filter in order to film myself 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sharing the name of who sent her the message 🙄 can’t preach kindness and anti bullying and then share that for your army to go and abuse someone, even if they did start it.
She put my message on her dot to.dot on her screen just so her army could send me abusive messages. So she's not little miss innocent

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I haven’t checked on Soph in a few days and just had a look at the latest stories. I totally agree that targeting a baby is extremely low, and he isn’t an ugly baby at all, he’s very cute and I love those little videos she shows of him kicking and smiling, they’re just adorable. But I do think she should now take him off social media, what’s it going to do to him when he’s old enough to look back at his mums “fame” and see people were sending messages saying he’s ugly? She needs to protect him, and not showing him on social media is the way to do it. If you’re about cleaning, be about cleaning. If you’re a home account, be a home account. But you don’t need to share your life. That’s when you do get trolled because you’re giving people access to your personal life.

Reactions: 16
She put my message on her dot to.dot on her screen just so her army could send me abusive messages. So she's not little miss innocent
Apologises if I'm wrong, did you say you're trying to get your insta back open again in a debate? If it does get reinstated, will the messages you got still be there?

Reactions: 2
Are you the poster who's account got closed because of it? Has it been reinstated?

Reactions: 1
Didn't something along these lines happen when the first book was being released? I can't remember exactly, but I feel like I remember her carrying on about something.

Reactions: 12
Or say enough is enough?
They’ve done their house up, made money and had a baby. Time to stop the greed.
I was going to put something like this before. I agree. She doesn’t need to hinch now. She’s got her hinchers they’ll carry on her legacy without her 😂😂 I think they all want their own insta home account fame. She can disappear and have a quiet life now. That’s what she should do anyway

Reactions: 6
Didn't something along these lines happen when the first book was being released? I can't remember exactly, but I feel like I remember her carrying on about something.
Yes she went on about how she gets trolled and that someone said she looked like a dog. (A dog with a similar hairstyle lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it so frustrating she deletes the comments where people are sharing knowledge about flammable things and protecting their children too :(
Completely - but it doesn't fit her image to have anything other than comments saying positive things.

I understand if someone says something horrible about ur child then u get upset... u want to call the person out etc.... but she shouldn’t have named and shamed in my opinion. Just for the fact that as it’s on the internet and the papers have picked up on it then there’s a chance that Ronnie may see it in the future. Imagine how awful that would be for him to see that his mum was getting messages calling him ugly!!
She hasn’t thought about him at all... all she has thought about is gaining sympathy so that people will buy her book. I’m sure she is really upset about what that troll said but she has managed to turn it round to get attention for herself and that’s why I have no sympathy for her. It’s Ronnie I feel for... she’s put him out there for everyone to see and unfortunately there are disgusting people in this world who will comment on the way a baby looks but I doubt very much she will stop showing him.
Sophie u can make enough money with ur swipe ups for eBay tat, u don’t need to use ur son aswell. Get him off Instagram... u can use ur swipe up money to buy him things.. he doesn’t need everything gifted!

Reactions: 15
If only they spent less time on tattle and more time on Google reading definitions of bully & troll. ✌
That poster clearly hasn't looked on here properly. I think we are all agreed that the babys appearance and the baby in general shouldn't be brought into it

Reactions: 4
She has probably got the builders back and needs an excuse to have a radio silence. The garage was on her list so I predict a reveal by Friday.

Reactions: 16
I really felt for her this morning, but the silence makes it all seem so predictable. She's got everyone talking about her, feeling sorry for her and defending her that nobody will dare to put anything negative on a future post. I really hope it isn't all part of a bigger plan, surely not even hinch could stoop that low.

Reactions: 13
With moderated comments. The only two being allowed thus far being pro Hinch.

Gleam behind this by any chance?
Just had a look at the comments and thought ‘why are people giving a thumbs down on the comments about the baby being gorgeous’ clicked on to see who they were and I’ve accidently give a thumbs down on the comment 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Does this mean Im a troll now 🙄

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.