Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she uses the gretal filter and other awful ones to stop the papers using the photos / screenshots so I find it very funny she uses a flattering one knowing it will full well make the papers. She is so calculated :sneaky:

Reactions: 46
Why do influencers film themselves crying? When Iā€™m upset the last thing I want to do is wack out my phone and record myself upset?
Rhetorical question really because I know itā€™s for attention, likes and shares but Iā€™m just sick of seeing her bloody crying!!
I donā€™t agree with people sending messages like the one she received about her baby but how about you donā€™t exploit him to your millions of fans then and keep precious moments with him to yourself and your close family. Honestly... sheā€™s annoying me more than ever at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't feel bad for her at all. She was messaged by trolls before having her baby - what made her think it would be any different now? I'm not defending the messages but by sharing his image online she is putting a target on her own back.

Reactions: 15
The way I see this forum is nothing more than a group of friends getting together and having a debate and discussion about current relevant Instagram topics. Iā€™m pretty sure everyone slating tattle is guilty of doing this in real life sat in your living rooms/canteens. No one here is trolling. Everyone here has been respectful of Sophieā€™s personal life. Not one person here has agreed with any nasty comments towards the child or directly about her. However we are entitled to discuss our own bleeping opinions on people who decide to document every inch of their lives to earn money of the back of doing so. What do these thick shits not understand about trolling?
Calling a baby ugly - unnecessary and trolling
Telling someone to kill them selves- trolling
Calling out Sophie for not declaring things as she should and being honest about her marketing ploys - not trolling and totally acceptable
Discussing her well documented gifted home unfold whilst maintaining sheā€™s relatable - acceptable and warranted

Jeeeezeeee Louise lets hope her silence will end with an announcement that sheā€™s withdrawing posting her personal life and going back to being a grey hole gifted account.

Reactions: 31
Sharing the name of who sent her the message šŸ™„ canā€™t preach kindness and anti bullying and then share that for your army to go and abuse someone, even if they did start it.

Reactions: 23
She would absolutely love nothing more than for her army to mob this site with trolling accounts and comments. She followed a very small account trying to get this site banned, the page swiftly got removed from Instagram. Iā€™m not buying the hate messages one bit, sheā€™s done this before, so sheā€™s got history. The last ā€˜trollā€™ left a message about her baby, and within minutes it was seen, replied to and a screen shot taken for her Instagram story. Itā€™s all absolute bollocks.
Iā€™m bored of this woman and her bleeping whining and crying into the camera. You put your innocent baby in the spotlight when there was no need too. Your greed will be the end of you soph.
I expect many celebrities get nasty messages, not all of them feel the need to stop so low as to respond. This is why I think the messages are indeed fake. Like many have said, for engagement purposes and the fact that she has a book out.

Sad...

• Heart
I don't feel bad for her at all. She was messaged by trolls before having her baby - what made her think it would be any different now? I'm not defending the messages but by sharing his image online she is putting a target on her own back.
I find it so frustrating she deletes the comments where people are sharing knowledge about flammable things and protecting their children too :(

Screenshot_20190924-134739_Google.jpg

And there we have it !!! The reaction she was after ..... that said she will be kicking herself that Boris is top news. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok so I came over to be nosey, donā€™t usually read this kind of post, Mrs H is not my cup of tea on insta, I find her in relatable and donā€™t like all the selling. However, I donā€™t know why people still watch her stories and obsess over her? If sheā€™s that irritating why waste your life faffing and giving her air time?
Having opinions is one thing, sheā€™s in the spot light and kind of goes hand in hand, people will love you or hate you.
However, those targeting her child are vile. Like are you that bored? Thereā€™s a line between opinions and trolling and I hope those that are here just to make someoneā€™s life a misery find somthing more constructive to Chanel there inner sadness with.
I donā€™t think any of us are ā€˜boredā€™. Weā€™re all sick of this manipulative woman, her disregard for the environment, her constant games and greed.

Isnā€™t it a bit hypocritical to TELL us that we must be ā€˜boredā€™ because we share concerns over a VERY problematic influencer? If you canā€™t be bothered to read WHY we take issue with Hinch, which clearly you canā€™t because itā€™d take no time to realise we arenā€™t the trolls, then why come on here?! You must be so ā€˜boredā€™ yourself that you come to a thread you donā€™t know anything about to tell us off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
She would absolutely love nothing more than for her army to mob this site with trolling accounts and comments. She followed a very small account trying to get this site banned, the page swiftly got removed from Instagram. Iā€™m not buying the hate messages one bit, sheā€™s done this before, so sheā€™s got history. The last ā€˜trollā€™ left a message about her baby, and within minutes it was seen, replied to and a screen shot taken for her Instagram story. Itā€™s all absolute bollocks.
Iā€™m bored of this woman and her bleeping whining and crying into the camera. You put your innocent baby in the spotlight when there was no need too. Your greed will be the end of you soph.
I expect many celebrities get nasty messages, not all of them feel the need to stop so low as to respond. This is why I think the messages are indeed fake. Like many have said, for engagement purposes and the fact that she has a book out.

Sad...
She's not a celebrity though is she. Just a normal woman cleaning her house, learning as she goes along, she's just one of us! šŸ„°

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her "private" account has over 54k followers, that's hardly really private. That's more than a lot of successful influencers! If she wants to share photos of her baby/private life while avoiding nasty messages that seem to upset her, she could just open a new account, tell her family and friends about it, only accept them as followers, and then keep it truly private. It would be a good way to separate Mrs Hinch (the business) and Sophie (the person). But, I suppose that wouldn't generate moneyšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe she already has a fully private account, who knowsšŸ¤”

Reactions: 22
I used to tell my bairns it was rude to roll your eyes but find myself doing just this so many times whilst reading here some of these people are just so ridiculous but their armies and followers just take it to another level I will roll my eyes without guilt !!
Some days, I think it would be just easier to lie in a dentist style chair all day because of the amount of time my eyes spend at the back of my head

• Haha
Itā€™s absolutely awful that she was sent those messages, however her reaction screams fake to me.
She has a tear running down her face all the way to her lip, she rubs her nose but leaves the tears for us all to see to show how distraught she is. I donā€™t know about anyone else but when I cry I will wipe my tears away rather then letting them run down my face while I film them. It seems so staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree attacking baby was low. The vaccination day is quite hard on mums. However when she is asking ā€œwhat have I done wrong?ā€ Well Sophie you out your family in the spot light. Why not just say before you had Ronnie. ā€œ thanks so much for your support with my pregnancy etc however my baby wonā€™t be on my cleaning channelā€ then no Tom dick and Harry will comment on how ugly your kid is( I personally think Ronnie is a gorgeous little lad and he reminds me of my little boy). She also asks ā€œ who is she hurting with her cleaning?ā€ Well Sophie the Answer to that is THE bleeping PLANET there are people protesting for change and she is spraying chemicals left right and. Center and buying all the plastic. The business model is not in line with the new world around us and all this waste etc is only going to bring her more backlash from here on. This is just the start. My advice to her would be to have a sit down and speak to her mum, husband, dad, best friend and have a big look around and change her business model. You want to scrub your floors obsessively go for it but do it in a environment friendly way and people wonā€™t hit like that. She has a huge platform use it for good for duck sakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.