Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just one big attention seeking publicity stunt. Probably initiated by Gleam

Reactions: 18
Think we all agree it is 100% wrong to send spiteful messages to a new mum about her very cute baby. BUT and it's a very big BUT - if you play your life out on Instagram, make money from it and launch your career and books from it you need to a degree of resilience.

Reactions: 22
I used to tell my bairns it was rude to roll your eyes but find myself doing just this so many times whilst reading here some of these people are just so ridiculous but their armies and followers just take it to another level I will roll my eyes without guilt !!

Reactions: 8
She’s played exactly into the trolls hands that’s all they want to do is get a reaction from her! Grow up hun it’s the internet where reality fades into the distance, you should be an expert in this surely?!? Ignore it and move on unless this is exactly what you wanted for a marketing ploy then well played ATB

Reactions: 15
I realise there's some really sick trolls on social media, however what happened last night i can't help thinking its all a set up 1) her book is out soon and 2) she'll get more fans and sympathy after all she's a successful saleswoman.
As someone on here rightfully says Hinch is a cleaning page, she's throwing her family into the spotlight and unfortunately you are going to get the nasty people as well as the over the top copycats.
Hinch is clever i know thats hard to believe 😂 but she knows exactly how to play this.
The Daily Mirror picked up on her news story very early which makes me believe either she or her reps have contacted the press in order to gain sympathy and sell more dot to dot books.
Completely agree , I am sure she had some upset when her last book was being released, out of thousands of messages she just happened to find this one ,all her hinchers are going to buy her book is her hubby her PA , she never mentions him going to work

Reactions: 14
How embarrassing for him when he grows up and sees that he was spoken about by the newspapers for being called ugly 🙈 why did she not just delete and block, she knows they only messaged her for attention!

Reactions: 25
It’s not nice to send messages like that end of.
But do you know what is also not right? Showing the child putting an innocent baby on the internet or any image of a child is wrong.
I waited until my daughter was a teenager and knew what the internet was so I asked her permission to put a photo of us on my private Instagram she was 12 when the first photo was posted.
I completely disagree with her putting him up if it’s a cleaning account the child dsnt need to be on it unless Beimg used as a prop which is exactly what is happening.
Just don’t show him then people can’t call him ugly!
Coming on all teary eyed she knows full well what the internet is like and she exposed him to strangers. No sympathy just don’t show him plain and simple.
Exactly. How will he feel when he is older, knowing this internet footprint has been created for him?

Reactions: 15
How embarrassing for him when he grows up and sees that he was spoken about by the newspapers for being called ugly 🙈 why did she not just delete and block, she knows they only messaged her for attention!
This is so true to be honest.
#Perspective
And also that he was a cash-cow for his seriously deluded mum.

Reactions: 13
To be fair to her (and I’m not sticking up for her) the person last night kept messaging her! When her mom messaged her it would have been the one message that would have got lost when more people messaged her but it looks like that message would have been kept getting bumped to the top of her messages because she replied to quite a few of her stories. There is no blocking and moving on when someone says something bad about your baby or child! Fair play if the message was directed at her then yes, block the idiot and move on but when you come for a child you deserve to have your name plastered out there for being the see you next Tuesday you are.
And...why would her mum message her on Instagram knowing how many thousands of messages she’s receives-why wouldn’t she just text?

Reactions: 16
That's what makes it worse. She knows what she's doing and she's basically using her child for sympathy. She really needs to get a grip. She's living such a deluded life.

I've been unfollowing everyone that's been sharing her stories. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

. FIG-LX1 .
The final straw for me was someone putting up a post of how they’ve had to explain to their disabled kid what’s happened coz she’s crying... alongside the token pic of the child in her wheelchair. I’m sorry but I think that’s disgusting. Using your child to get noticed that’s how I see that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
The numpties are out again in full force 🤭🤪😱

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was all a set up? 🤷‍♀️
I don’t want to think she would stoop so low...but come on she is so dishonest and money led that I don’t put anything past her 😕 Plus she’s already using her baby as a money making scheme and knew that there are some crazies that follow her......I would never have used my kids like that and never posted photos and videos all over the Internet. A few photos with family who follow me but not for the whole world to see and criticise...which people do.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Vile trolls 😳 the world has gone mad.

She's being shared all over insta, so her plan has worked again. Clever 'I'm just learning as I go along guys' Mrs Hinch. Looking forward to see what she comes up with today. Swipe ups galore no doubt.
Completely agree. Something will happen today whether is be ebay items or hinching herself happy again. I strongly believe this has been orchestrated for her engagement to go up!
As far as calling ronnie ugly, bang out. But there will be someone somewhere that thinks your baby isn't cute and gorgeous but that's not for the mum to hear.
But she has went to far with it. She and everyone knows that calling her baby ugly was purely to be a twit and get a reaction.

Reactions: 14
My friends last name is Biggs and wanted to names her son Ronnie (after the great train robber) but at the last minute called him Reggie. Seems like a lot of kids are getting called Ronnie and Reggie for some bizarre reason.

I thought Mrs Hinch was going to call him Harry Hinch all the way through her pregnancy was so shocked when it wasnt a H name like the dog 🤷‍♀️
My son is called Reggie, names like Ronnie, Reggie, Tommy, Frankie, Pearl, Florence Iris etc are back in fashion lots of people name kids after grandparents, older relatives etc. In 20 years there will probably be a return of names like Karen, Ian, Gary, Kevin, Helen, Julie, John etc swings & roundabouts

I personally think, if that was my child I simply would not put on social media. If she is that upset why not keep him to your personal one and maybe narrow down who you have following you on there - not ideal

I don't understand why the child is on there anyway, unless its for more ads and advertising of products. I feel bad saying it but the majority of you ghuys have said (as parents) why is he being shown.

I do not agree with the comment and think it must have been an attention thing but you have the option to help yourself and your family... do it?

Reactions: 12
Or say enough is enough?
They’ve done their house up, made money and had a baby. Time to stop the greed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.