Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor baby Ronnie 😫 I think he is a little cutie! Its one thing trolling her but duck me he is only tiny 😫

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for her crying cause someone sent an abusive message at her baby. But I fear for her sake filming the abusive message and then sharing herself crying is giving the troll/flamer what she/he wants.

Reactions: 5
She should have blocked her and moved on. Yes the comments are vile and awful, but posting them for the world to see and filming herself crying with filters is just dragging it out and asking for attention. The last thing you think to do if you're genuinely upset is 'oh hang on, let me just open up snapchat, put on a filter and film this.' It's ridiculous and so far detached from reality.

Reactions: 24
Right. So people shouldn’t be talking about her baby like that. Absolutely not! BUT...it’s funny how she sees those posts and not the ones of her desperate Hinchers who would kill for even just a heart from her.

Call me cynical but I always feel there is more to it. 🤔

I think he looks like the most adorable little old man but that’s my general opinion of babies. They behave like little old people too. Usually drunk ones who can’t stop putting things in their mouths! 😂

This! Those who are desperate to be noticed will start sending hate mail instead!

Reactions: 8
Multiple messages from the same person 🤔 How was she not blocked after the first msg?
I don't get it
That’s what I thought as well. She’ll block people instantly for asking genuine questions who aren’t even being rude. But she didn’t block the person calling her baby ugly? Maybe because she knew they might message again and it would gain her more sympathy. As much as I dislike her I would never wish those kind of messages on anyone. It’s a disgusting thing to say about a baby. But I do think while she was upset about it she was probably thinking it makes great content

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s what I thought as well. She’ll block people instantly for asking genuine questions who aren’t even being rude. But she didn’t block the person calling her baby ugly? Maybe because she knew they might message again and it would gain her more sympathy. As much as I dislike her I would never wish those kind of messages on anyone. It’s a disgusting thing to say about a baby. But I do think while she was upset about it she was probably thinking it makes great content
Totally!

Reactions: 4
I’m such an ugly crier 😂 Never can manage much sympathy for these people who have one perfect tear rolling down their cheek. Maybe because I’m jealous ☺
We can't all cry like Cheryl Cole 😢

My face goes blotchy and my eyes end up looking like pissholes in the snow 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, please can we stop feeling sorry for her? This is everything she is about... She has grabbed this opportunity with both hands. She didn’t block this follower immediately - she let it continue for CONTENT, then the did the “woe is me” thing, and now she’s sitting back, quiet on her profile waiting for the next deal to come through.....

Her and Jamie will be loving this! Of course she’s not saddened by this. She knows full well that putting him in the public eye will generate some criticism and “trolling” but she uses this to her advantage. Poor Ronnie is marketing material for her. From the moment he was born and her followers were teased with little snippets of him before the final reveal. Now he’s on ever other story promoting paraphernalia, with her phone camera inches from his face. Please, let’s not get sucked into this latest, attention seeking PUBLICITY STUNT. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She has 2 Instagram accounts, one personal, one business. Why does she not use them as such? There's a simple answer to dealing with the trolls right there.
Because a private account won’t bring in the monies.

She’s quiet this morning. Hope she’s using the time productively. Perfect opportunity to film some more pre recorded stuff for the rest of the week. Don’t forget to pull the blinds if it’s meant to be night time or blow out your candles if it’s meant to be morning Mrs H!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The messages sent to her regarding her baby were utterly vile and I can’t believe some one would be so cruel regarding a small defenceless baby. She maybe shouldn’t have shared the account name to 2M followers but to be honest I can see why she might have done it.

Reactions: 4
Guys, please can we stop feeling sorry for her? This is everything she is about... She has grabbed this opportunity with both hands. She didn’t block this follower immediately - she let it continue for CONTENT, then the did the “woe is me” thing, and now she’s sitting back, quiet on her profile waiting for the next deal to come through.....

Her and Jamie will be loving this! Of course she’s not saddened by this. She knows full well that putting him in the public eye will generate some criticism and “trolling” but she uses this to her advantage. Poor Ronnie is marketing material for her. From the moment he was born and her followers were teased with little snippets of him before the final reveal. Now he’s on ever other story promoting paraphernalia, with her phone camera inches from his face. Please, let’s not get sucked into this latest, attention seeking PUBLICITY STUNT. 🙄
Exactly this!!! 🙌🙌🙌 Nothing but a disgusting ploy to get her face plastered in the papers again before her colouring book is launched. Absolute twit!

Reactions: 20
I could be way of the mark,but I just had a premonition 🧙‍♀️.
Loose Women special on trolling with Stacey sitting next to Sophie as her mouth piece.Planning underway as I type.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This happened to racheal riley didnt it about her unborn child, but she stopped her insta account, sensible woman

Reactions: 13
Last year I commented on someone's post regarding the video in Morrisons... The abuse I got from that was absolutely vile. The things her followers were saying about my family were absolutely disgusting. Some of their comments were even liked by her... I just blocked and reported them. Bringing children into it should never happen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Every time I watch a video of her and Ronnie, there’s just no reaction from him. He looks at her as if he’s never seen her before. My son is the same age as Ronnie and has been smiling at me for weeks.
Question? Would you smile at someone who prods you with 5 inch long nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How do we know this is even real?
She saw how much attention Jesy got with her documentary and she’s thought I can have a bit of that.
Like you said before, out of the millions of messages she managed to see the nasty comment from one but didn’t block them. This happened before not so long ago.
She does a shout-out to the BBC a few stories before and then shows the troll messages before crying about it.
I guarantee it’s trying to get the BBC’s attention or Jesy herself so they can bond over the ‘me too’ scenerio.
It’s likely she’s done this herself as a cry for more attention.

Reactions: 24
Oh god there’s now a hash tag mrshinchchangedmylife doing the rounds
OK tattle needs an eye roll emoji option for reactions to posts.

She’ll block people instantly for asking genuine questions who aren’t even being rude. But she didn’t block the person calling her baby ugly?
THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 is the the crux of it. Blocking and deleting on her IG is rampant but somehow these nasty people can come time and time again direct to her inbox.

One of my kids received some horrendous online abuse. I know what it feels like to see awful things said about your child. But I didnt go on bleeping IG and cry about it. I called the Police and reported it to them and IG. Sure I'd have happily ripped these people a new hole for what they said but actually that would have achieved nothing. And I certainly didnt encourage people to be vile and nasty on my behalf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OK tattle needs an eye roll emoji option for reactions to posts.

THIS 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 is the the crux of it. Blocking and deleting on her IG is rampant but somehow these nasty people can come time and time again direct to her inbox.

One of my kids received some horrendous online abuse. I know what it feels like to see awful things said about your child. But I didnt go on bleeping IG and cry about it. I called the Police and reported it to them and IG. Sure I'd have happily ripped these people a new hole for what they said but actually that would have achieved nothing. And I certainly didnt encourage people to be vile and nasty on my behalf.
This 👌🏽

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.