Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been curious about how these work during a pregnancy?
Generally no issues, I've not had a baby and was told if anything it improves fertility as healthy weight is better for conception. In terms of pregnancy, I think you have to be consultant led because of higher risk of nutritional problems, but aside from that it's the same as any other.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what you mean by the kylie thing 😂😂 but I meant lonely in terms of girl friends. There’s only so much time you can spend with your mum and husband. I’m not saying it’s not her fault she’s lonely as we’ve all heard the stories about her step sisters and ex school friends etc etc saying she isn’t very nice. But everyone needs friends and time away from family. We all need girl time and she doesn’t seem to have that. I do think it’s weird she is never on her own I think she’s just babied by her mum not because she has something wrong with her like some people on here think
But a few of her comteporaries have babies,or has she alienated them? Are they the ex school friends who have turned on her.
What I meant about Kylie is that I think it's well documented that Hutchence came into her life and changed her from the 'girl next door' into something quite different,and I wonder if she fell under Jamie's influence for better or worse.

Reactions: 1
I think the injections is normal??? I was anxious to take my boy to his on my own to all three as my partner was working. Maybe it’s a first time mum thing I don’t know I am an emotional person tho 😂 hormones don’t help. At least it shows she cares I supposed. And the crying was slightly dramatic but maybe she’s just grateful they all love him and grateful for the company I do think she is lonely. I don’t mind that side of her. But then she ruins it with the lies manipulation and everything else she does
I diddnt like the injections myself tbh, but it was the way she was psyching herself up for them & saying she’s already dreading the next etc, she’s a big worrier it seems

I understand how you feel.My sympathy comes and goes.Sometimes she's like a little lost soul and other times I give myself a good talking to and say come on Boob we've got a job to do.
Yh my sympathy usually goes once I start seeing the fakeness/swipe ups

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion but I don’t think Jamie has any influence over her. I think she’s the one in control. I can imagine him asking her to stop and her saying no.
Scrolled back out of interest all the way to the beginning of her Account and I honestly can’t see why the hell shes now got nearly 3 million followers. A few pictures of a grey house earns you that? Absolutely mental.

Reactions: 21
How do we know how much of what she says is real and how much of it is bullshit though? Is this stuff genuinely upsetting her or does she just want engagement from her relatable army? I feel I can't trust or believe anything I see, hear or read from her 😩
I know what you mean

Reactions: 4
But a few of her comteporaries have babies,or has she alienated them? Are they the ex school friends who have turned on her.
What I meant about Kylie is that I think it's well documented that Hutchence came into her life and changed her from the 'girl next door' into something quite different,and I wonder if she fell under Jamie's influence for better or worse.
I know what you mean by the kylie thing but I honestly dont think thats happened to hunch.

What I want to know is where are all her ‘friends’ from the baby shower 🤔
Usually you only invite close friends and family so where are they now or were they *gifted 🙄

Reactions: 7
Arggghhhh just tuned into her stories for another Handsnomes or whatever the hell it is! She sounds like she's having a stroke half way through the word

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know what you mean by the kylie thing but I honestly dont think thats happened to hunch.

What I want to know is where are all her ‘friends’ from the baby shower 🤔
Usually you only invite close friends and family so where are they now or were they *gifted 🙄
I know, and what about her bridesmaids? And her cousins -she had a bus load on her 'hen'.
I'm pleased you get the Kylie angle,I don't mean to imply the same control he had over her but I still think there are shades of.I really don't think life was supposed to pan out quite as it did-I'll leave it there.

Just my opinion but I don’t think Jamie has any influence over her. I think she’s the one in control. I can imagine him asking her to stop and her saying no.
Scrolled back out of interest all the way to the beginning of her Account and I honestly can’t see why the hell shes now got nearly 3 million followers. A few pictures of a grey house earns
Scrolled back out of interest all the way to the beginning of her Account and I honestly can’t see why the hell shes now got nearly 3 million followers. A few pictures of a grey house earns you that? Absolutely mental.
Wow,you deserve a 🥂 for going all the way back,crazy isn't it.
Not ready to concede that he's not behind it though.let's keep talking 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But she doesn’t show or say how much she eats. Just that she’s cooked or ordered takeaway or made cereal. I don’t think we should really focus on her weight
That’s true... But maybe we should all get together and get her shoppers to cook for her? Then she could boomerang her meals with #gifted from sally or Linda or auntie frieda?

I’m not a dog owner or animal lover (don’t shoot me!) so maybe I just don’t get it but the picture she posted of Henry’s “first smile” creeped me out 😂 her general relationship with Henry creeps me out.

Reactions: 18
I’m not a dog owner or animal lover (don’t shoot me!) so maybe I just don’t get it but the picture she posted of Henry’s “first smile” creeped me out 😂 her general relationship with Henry creeps me out.
She creeps me out in general 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I watch a video of her and Ronnie, there’s just no reaction from him. He looks at her as if he’s never seen her before. My son is the same age as Ronnie and has been smiling at me for weeks.

Reactions: 11
That’s true... But maybe we should all get together and get her shoppers to cook for her? Then she could boomerang her meals with #gifted from sally or Linda or auntie frieda?
I am a dog lover.got 3 plus a pup on top of me now.i keep their first little iddy biddy collars and the tags of my oldies who have had to leave but I don't ever believe they are smiling at me and I have never ever burped any off them!!

Reactions: 11
I know, and what about her bridesmaids? And her cousins -she had a bus load on her 'hen'.
I'm pleased you get the Kylie angle,I don't mean to imply the same control he had over her but I still think there are shades of.I really don't think life was supposed to pan out quite as it did-I'll leave it there.

Wow,you deserve a 🥂 for going all the way back,crazy isn't it.
Not ready to concede that he's not behind it though.let's keep talking 😘
Not sure what possessed me to scroll that far but I do know it’s a good 15 minutes of my life I won’t get back. What a waste of time 🤣. I just feel from her childish ways she could also have a manipulative side to her. Although I suppose we don’t see enough of Jamie to really know how he handles the spoilt princess. He could be a massive driving force behind her but I just doubt she would be a person that’s controlled in any way. Xxx

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why, but I get the feeling that it was Jamie’s idea.... he’s the one who thought it all out and bought her followers and she was the face of it all. But as she got more of a genuine following it went to her head and the monster was created. They are probably both as bad as each other although even if it’s for the cameras I don’t think he should let her treat him like that. If he has any mates then surely they must take the piss out of him about her!!

Reactions: 14
Not sure what possessed me to scroll that far but I do know it’s a good 15 minutes of my life I won’t get back. What a waste of time 🤣. I just feel from her childish ways she could also have a manipulative side to her. Although I suppose we don’t see enough of Jamie to really know how he handles the spoilt princess. He could be a massive driving force behind her but I just doubt she would be a person that’s controlled in any way. Xxx
I'm surprised it only took that long-I thought you were talking hours! Hey ho,any excuse to open a bottle of bubbles! I sometimes wonder why I'm on here (don't even bother the rest of you!) cos half the time I have no clue what I'm doing..silly old bleep 🤪🍾

I am a dog lover.got 3 plus a pup on top of me now.i keep their first little iddy biddy collars and the tags of my oldies who have had to leave but I don't ever believe they are smiling at me and I have never ever burped any off them!!
Glad to hear it boob 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.