Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does (*gifted), it means that everything that has a * next to it is gifted. Probably does it so she doesn’t have to type gifted every 2 seconds. She does it on her stories as wel

Reactions: 7
Four people to give a baby a bath and get him changed? He's just a baby. Not the second bloody coming of Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So what I’m intrigued by, what does the ‘*’ mean?
Because she’s posted one next to pretty much every item, except that with the Dunelm tablerunner she’s said {*gifted}. So what does the ‘*’ without gifted mean??

also I like how’s she’s put ebayer😉, which as we all know means “I’ve paid for this but because of all your swipe ups you’ve helped me earn multiple times what I paid for this crap!”
My interpretation is that everything apart from the sideboard, radiator cover & mirror has been gifted.

I saw a comment from someone on the post which mentioned how many gifted items there are. They also said they thought the room looked lovely, so I don’t think they were necessarily having a go but one of her followers jumped straight on them and told them they were a fool and a hater! 😆😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think I put this on fopps thread but kids being shown in the bath online makes me so sad
I honestly don't understand it. The internet is a vile place and to expose their precious babies the way some of them do is worrying. They constantly cry 'bully' & 'troll' but you never know what weirdos are silently lurking!

Reactions: 16
When she does her “nervous” neck/collarbone touching on her stories, it looks like a small child is trying to put their arm around her neck. 😂
😂 I can’t unsee it now

& why does she always say excuse the state of me with a full face on and butterflies flapping around her head! Hardely a “state” 🙄

She’s making toad in the hole to prove a point she does cook 🤔
A tenner says she had mummy & nanny guiding her the whole way. “Chop it like this Soph” “now put it in the pan” 😂
Whilst Jamie, sis & niece watch Ronnie!

What’s the point of cleaning the oven if she’s going to use it straight after? Might as well have just cleaned it tomorrow!
Coz she’s just learning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she (and her minions) use it, yes I’d be ill from it. I use the Lavender & Country Garden ones as they smell homely to me. I use it to clean my bathroom and fill up my kitchen sink with hot water and a splash of it. I hate all of the other ones!
Most of them are overpowering they also have a stale after smell I stopped using it in my floor wash for this I only ever use it for my outside bibs but now I make a powder from bicarbonate and essential oils and shake this into my bin I made a jar up 7 weeks ago still some left and the smell is lovely not at all overpowering I now buy no cleaning products I make my own and I think my home smells better for it , I use essential oils on a slightly damp duster leave it in a old ice cream tub and use it to wipe down radiators and dusting ( always test on surfaces first ) and it lingers all day will not be going back to any chemical cleaners , vinegar kills germs and hot soapy water cleans I buy washing up liquid recommended cruelty free and non toxic and bought in January and still a quarter left I have saved a fortune I would definitely look into it I got most of my tips from Pinterest but lots of youtubers who do tutorials on how to remove chemicals from your home and save money by making it yourself I have been using vinegar and bi carb for years my mam did too ! But was a sucker for smellies spent so much money over the years on wax melts, candles , air fresheners etc my friend makes real soap and natural wax melts so now and again I still use my burners but not everyday I am glad I made the change and my sinuses are happier too !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unless her agent also doesn’t understand how to use spaces and commas then it is definitely Hinch who wrote it...🤦🏼‍♀️
So she cooked toad in the hole and it went so well she took a photo of it.

Doesnt that kinda suggest how little she cooks 🤣 it's such a rarity that something like a roast needs documenting 🤣

Reactions: 10
theres no originality anywhere anymore what is the world coming to? The highlighter lists, the crystal pens, the saying ffs! Be different and make yourself stand out! Mrs Hinch is taken already lol! It’s so cringe
Well said 👍

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.