Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with good metabolism don’t need gastric bands! She eats like a child but then she talks and acts very childlike too I think she has been extremely mollycoddled but I also think she plays on this persona of so sweet Sophie given her army and their defence of her it clearly has worked she is an experienced saleswoman !
That’s why I asked about the gastric band earlier. If her metabolism was high in the first place, she wouldn’t have needed one. My brother is one of those lucky people (can eat all the food he wants and remain a lanky beanpole), whereas I only have to look at a picture of a cake and gain 5lbs.

Oh, she’s definitely not as dim as she makes out. Look at her life. She plays that card because it keeps her audience believing that she’s just the girl-next-door who all these wonderful things have just miraculously happened to and she has no idea why, and she’s “still learning guyzzz.” 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch is a character she plays to con her hunchers.
When she has her rants with the gretal filter on you see the real side of her, she thinks the filter hides it but it doesnt!

She definitely does have some sort of problem, everything she does is in excess.

I can remember when I did follow her, she had 2 or 3 cupboards of cleaning stuff in her kitchen, cupboard upstairs, a wardrobe full in the garage and the boxes in the bathroom, en-suite and down stairs loo!

Then the bath bombs and face masks. Who needs that many 🤷🏽‍♀️

Plus when she reposts things on her stories like people ordering her book, sharing the pic of her and Stacey, even the other day when posted the charity pages, most normal people would do a few but she does loads and loads!
I agree but I think on This Morning she looked very uncomfortable when Holly asked her to show them how to clean certain marks off. It looked like she was shaking and wasn’t confident. She wasn’t on her own ground conning people

Reactions: 10
And that poor dog! Every time I see her spraying the carpet cleaner all over the house, and spraying down the sheets with febreze, all I can think is about what it’s doing to Henry’s neurological system. Dogs can get seizures from chemicals, their noses are that sensitive. It’s just a toxic cloud of cleaners!

Reactions: 14
Omg guysss IM VIP!!!! CAnt believeit 💕💕💕 thanks so much for you all liking my posts 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That’s why I asked about the gastric band earlier. If her metabolism was high in the first place, she wouldn’t have needed one. My brother is one of those lucky people (can eat all the food he wants and remain a lanky beanpole), whereas I only have to look at a picture of a cake and gain 5lbs.

Oh, she’s definitely not as dim as she makes out. Look at her life. She plays that card because it keeps her audience believing that she’s just the girl-next-door who all these wonderful things have just miraculously happened to and she has no idea why, and she’s “still learning guyzzz.” 🙄
Of course she’s not as dim as she makes out. It’s this carefully modelled character so these low income women she prays on don’t feel intimidated by her and buy more stuf

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did i hear Hinch's post correctly from 5 hours ago that she's awake looking at garage floors.....
A few threads ago i posted that she may as well convert her garage into a gym to save Jamie abandoning her and going gym for an hour
Hmm watch this space guyyyssssss

Reactions: 15
I am so so so so suprised hinchers havent actually turned up at her house yet!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I thought the same when Jamie was walking with him like that yesterday in the garden.

Literally says on their own site 5+ months (or min 14lbs) but Soph knows best. Let’s hope her sheep don’t follow suit 😡😡😡

Also...what a relatable ‘barg’. Bets we’ll see that it was *gifted any day now she’s shown it?
Lots of the Instamums have been gifted the Ergo baby sling in the past. It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually paid for this with actual real money so she feels like the other Mummies who are gifted a much higher class of products!

Shouldn't the bottle be kept in a cooler bag or in the fridge if it's got formula in it?
I think the bottles are subtle Tommie Tippee plugs, it’s illegal to advertise baby formula and equipment so she just places them strategically in her stories!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lots of the Instamums have been gifted the Ergo baby sling in the past. It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually paid for this with actual real money so she feels like the other Mummies who are gifted a much higher class of products!
I had the ErgoBaby Omni with my secondborn, bought and paid for with my own money of course. They’re a fab investment, especially as I had a baby and toddler at the time, but can’t believe she’s using it front facing already. What a muppet.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else hate the word ‘CADDY’ who the duck keeps nappies and wipes in a Caddy? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did i hear Hinch's post correctly from 5 hours ago that she's awake looking at garage floors.....
A few threads ago i posted that she may as well convert her garage into a gym to save Jamie abandoning her and going gym for an hour
Hmm watch this space guyyyssssss
Is she story-ing in bed, with both Ronnie and Jamie asleep in the same room?

Reactions: 3
And that poor dog! Every time I see her spraying the carpet cleaner all over the house, and spraying down the sheets with febreze, all I can think is about what it’s doing to Henry’s neurological system. Dogs can get seizures from chemicals, their noses are that sensitive. It’s just a toxic cloud of cleaners!
If you google ‘Most toxic chemicals found in the home’ pretty much every article lists Air Freshener,Tumble drier sheets,disinfectant and carpet cleaner! Tumble drier sheets can cause respiratory problems,pancreatic cancer,neurodisruptor, and cognitive issues and she stuffs the things in her pillows that sit on her bed,her poor baby and dog are sadly exposed to the most ridiculous amounts of toxins all day long,I wonder if anything would make her change her ways? X

She is such a numpty ‘Guys I can’t sleep,it’s 3.45 am’ errr being on Instagram is not exactly conducive to sleep Soph! Turn your bloody phone off. 🤮💎🦋

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Course she is. Nobody else matters! Can you even imagine doing that yourself while your partner and baby were asleep? I’d imagine that’d be a resounding ‘no’. Things like that, as trivial as they may seem on the surface perfectly demonstrate her self centered mindset.

Reactions: 12
I really feel for Henry. I have a dog myself & I have to be careful with cleaning products. When I first started watching Hinch (back when her stories were mainly about cleaning) I bought some of that Dettol spray she recommends. Only used it in one room & it made my dog cough and sneeze so I ended up binning it. Hinch sprays her sofas and pretty much everything in her house with it!

Reactions: 7
Dot to dot for a grown woman?? What on earth?
I just have visions of thousands of Hinchers all sat doing dot to dots of an evening whilst their other halves watch wondering what the duck is going on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.