Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do, HUGE booklets full of age guidance and positions for different stages, the dangers of going against the guidance etc

Source: literally my job
I thought the same when Jamie was walking with him like that yesterday in the garden.

Literally says on their own site 5+ months (or min 14lbs) but Soph knows best. Let’s hope her sheep don’t follow suit 😡😡😡

Also...what a relatable ‘barg’. Bets we’ll see that it was *gifted any day now she’s shown it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She must take laxatives or something. There's no way she can get away with eating the tit she eats and stay that skinny. It's not like she does a lot of exercise.
Some people just have good metabolisms she might be one of those people. eat as much as they want and not gain weight

Reactions: 5
I still believe she has had a kitchen extension into what was her dining room complete with her dream Kitchen Island and they have kept the original Hinch kitchen purely as a film set for her selling / shopping channel!
Well she does have a lavishly decorated bedroom just for the dog, so I suppose having a spare kitchen just for filming isn’t beyond the realms of possibility! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not have a gastric band fitted at some point?
Yep. So she will be limited what she can consume. And she chooses to eat junk 🙈. I feel sorry for that little baby, what’s he going to be fed when he’s older? Pop tarts and McDonalds 🙄 and the occasional roast at nanny’s with over cooked veg 🤪

Reactions: 11
Yep. So she will be limited what she can consume. And she chooses to eat junk 🙈. I feel sorry for that little baby, what’s he going to be fed when he’s older? Pop tarts and McDonalds 🙄 and the occasional roast at nanny’s with over cooked veg 🤪
Mrs Hinch revealed when she was 21 she took out a bank loan of £6,000 and had a gastric band fitted.

Two years after the operation, the cleaning guru was admitted to hospital when the band slipped and wedged in her oesophagus.

Mrs Hinch had to have an emergency operation to move it back.

The gastric band is now unclipped but still inside her, although it no longer works.

Following her weight loss, Sophie was left we excess skin on her body which she had removed in another surgery in 2016.

It mystifies me how she gets away with it, I’d love to know her secret 😂. There was that huge Chinese, the afternoon tea, the Dominoes & now another takeaway. All in the space of a week! There’s no wonder she didn’t bother to extend the kitchen is there? 😂
She don’t eat it!! Just boomerangs & pretty pics for the gram

Some people just have good metabolisms she might be one of those people. eat as much as they want and not gain weight
Yh but she claimed it was eating McDonald’s everyday that caused her to gain weight 🤔
Why would you continue to do so? 🤔
She’s a walking contradiction that girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She don’t eat it!! Just boomerangs & pretty pics for the gram

Yh but she claimed it was eating McDonald’s everyday that caused her to gain weight 🤔
Why would you continue to do so? 🤔
She’s a walking contradiction that girl
Oh did she. I must have missed that

Reactions: 1
OopsyDaisy (the justgiving page she shared) was my friend. A fantastic, wonderful and perfect friend. Mrs Hinch contributed absolutely nothing to her page or to her family. Daisy had already passed away when Grinch originally shared Daisy’s JG page-that’s how much she knew about what she was sharing. My friend has died and Grinch is making it about her. What an absolute witch
I have been following Daisy’s story and was heart broken to read the news earlier this week . I do want to mention though that daisy did put up a picture in March where she thanked Mrs Hinch for new followers . As much as what we think about Mrs Hinch she does have a large following so at least it gave some awareness to Daisy’s cause and she did share her page x

I wonder if it's because she doesn't trust Henry around the baby. Soph may not feel comfortable leaving Ronnie alone with Henry if she needs to use the loo, or get something from another room. Henry is a spoiled rotten dog and may be jealous of the attention Ronnie gets.
You should never ever leave a baby or small child alone with a dog no matter how loving or placid dog is. I have two dogs and a 3 year old and my dogs used to be put outside every time I needed to nip upstairs or go to the toilet etc. Not leaving your baby alone with your dog is bloody common sense

Reactions: 19
Mrs Hinch is a character she plays to con her hunchers.
When she has her rants with the gretal filter on you see the real side of her, she thinks the filter hides it but it doesnt!

She definitely does have some sort of problem, everything she does is in excess.

I can remember when I did follow her, she had 2 or 3 cupboards of cleaning stuff in her kitchen, cupboard upstairs, a wardrobe full in the garage and the boxes in the bathroom, en-suite and down stairs loo!

Then the bath bombs and face masks. Who needs that many 🤷🏽‍♀️

Plus when she reposts things on her stories like people ordering her book, sharing the pic of her and Stacey, even the other day when posted the charity pages, most normal people would do a few but she does loads and loads!
Sorry for quoting my own post but this is another example of her being excessive!

Why do you need a changing bag then 2 inches above it, another bag with everything you already have in the first changing bag!

Am I missing something here?? Is this a new thing??

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Very true, I have a friend who is lucky like that.
I have read that Hinch once lost 8 stone though, which is why I’m baffled as to how she can get away with eating loads of takeaways now without putting any of it back on.
Unless people are right & she’s not actually eating any of it. Hope it’s not going to waste if that’s the case!

Reactions: 3
Sorry for quoting my own post but this is another example of her being excessive!

Why do you need a changing bag then 2 inches above it, another bag with everything you already have in the first changing bag!

Am I missing something here?? Is this a new thing??
So she can sell it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.