Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
She don’t eat it!! Just boomerangs & pretty pics for the gram

Yh but she claimed it was eating McDonald’s everyday that caused her to gain weight 🤔
Why would you continue to do so? 🤔
She’s a walking contradiction that girl
Oh did she. I must have missed that

Reactions: 1

Therealist

VIP Member
Give her a break lol, She hasn’t long had Ronnie lol! Could still be from his birth. I think it’s been a shock to her health wise and body wise and I really don’t think She has or would get pregnant that quick tbh
You’d be suprised! There’s 14 months between mine 🙈

She was quite sweet before the mill. Then the money came and she sold her soul
When you watch her old stories she so much more nicer!

Even if she is pregnant, what’s it to us? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing just an observation! I personally think it would be sweet if she had another & also better for her, she’s have to slow down a bit then

SoTired

I don’t get why she sits in the garden with Ronnie in a pram. Yes enjoy the lovely weather while it lasts and I’d love to have her garden (minus the tat she’s filled it with) as it gets the sun all day so I don’t blame her but there are other ways for her to be out there with Ronnie that doesn’t mean he’s stuck in a pram.
He was on his play mat on the grass.

Therealist

VIP Member
I’m really starting to think she is pregnant. If that latest charity post is a recent pic it’s convinvced me even more. She looks healthier & fuller

Staceyk88

Some people just have good metabolisms she might be one of those people. eat as much as they want and not gain weight
She doesn’t though she used to be a lot bigger, it’s well documented. I’ve no idea how she stays so small now on that poor diet but she’s definitely having some help somewhere!

Avis

My friends last name is Biggs and wanted to names her son Ronnie (after the great train robber) but at the last minute called him Reggie. Seems like a lot of kids are getting called Ronnie and Reggie for some bizarre reason.

I thought Mrs Hinch was going to call him Harry Hinch all the way through her pregnancy was so shocked when it wasnt a H name like the dog 🤷‍♀️
My son is called Reggie, names like Ronnie, Reggie, Tommy, Frankie, Pearl, Florence Iris etc are back in fashion lots of people name kids after grandparents, older relatives etc. In 20 years there will probably be a return of names like Karen, Ian, Gary, Kevin, Helen, Julie, John etc swings & roundabouts

midnightrose

VIP Member
It's kind of alarming that IG operates this way. Your comment may not have been complimentary but am pretty sure what you got sent in return was significantly worse.

I do hope you will report abusive messages. It is against the law.
Yes, can’t believe your account was disabled. It was hardly offensive or abusive! Whereas theirs probably were!!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
You know what makes me laugh about hinch, she’s so eager to share and be open when she’s crying/drumming up sympathy
But never about ads or affs
Has she put a pic on of her and Jamie holding hands someone i need to unfollow (don’t know how I ended up following them) has put a long heart felt post on how Sophie is amazing and how she’s done nothing wrong and trolling her is awful etc etc