Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Did i hear Hinch's post correctly from 5 hours ago that she's awake looking at garage floors.....
A few threads ago i posted that she may as well convert her garage into a gym to save Jamie abandoning her and going gym for an hour
Hmm watch this space guyyyssssss
They probably have and got ignored then hit with an NDA like the neighbours probably have!

Reactions: 1

Boobelle

VIP Member
The thing is all the women on Loose woman are strong, opinionated & have real life experience that they’re not afraid to discuss - even when they disagree.
Where would she fit into that?? She’d stick out like a sore thumb & she knows it, that’s why she never does the group things. It would expose her
Does anyone remember what Stacey was like in the early days? Did it take her a while to fit in?
I gained a little respect for her when she began to hold her own ,especially up against jsp.mind you we don't know how much of that show is rehearsed.

She's going to regret those cherry laurels when they're full grown 🙄 not only the beasts they'll become but the fruits are poisonous!
We covered this a while ago.I think there is a particular one that is not poisonous.My local garden centre explained it all to me,I recall that it's something to do with the plant being male or female- just off to get my Monty Don book out.
However,if they picked up any old ones-who knows?any news on the job front?

Last edited:

Boobelle

VIP Member
I don’t know what you mean by the kylie thing 😂😂 but I meant lonely in terms of girl friends. There’s only so much time you can spend with your mum and husband. I’m not saying it’s not her fault she’s lonely as we’ve all heard the stories about her step sisters and ex school friends etc etc saying she isn’t very nice. But everyone needs friends and time away from family. We all need girl time and she doesn’t seem to have that. I do think it’s weird she is never on her own I think she’s just babied by her mum not because she has something wrong with her like some people on here think
But a few of her comteporaries have babies,or has she alienated them? Are they the ex school friends who have turned on her.
What I meant about Kylie is that I think it's well documented that Hutchence came into her life and changed her from the 'girl next door' into something quite different,and I wonder if she fell under Jamie's influence for better or worse.

headfullofdreams

Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question (I'm not a parent), but why is it dangerous for a child to be in a front facing carrier if they're too young?

MrsD33

VIP Member
With moderated comments. The only two being allowed thus far being pro Hinch.

Gleam behind this by any chance?
Just had a look at the comments and thought ‘why are people giving a thumbs down on the comments about the baby being gorgeous’ clicked on to see who they were and I’ve accidently give a thumbs down on the comment 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Does this mean Im a troll now 🙄

Attachments

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I can't think of the name of the account but she's a lovely young girl in a wheelchair called Katie. I can't help but think her mum letting her have an obsession with hinch to the level that she does is healthy 😳

2 young girls locally have both called their babies Ronnie , could be a coincidence but doubt it, also a friends daughter is having twin boys and she is calling them Ronnie & Reggie her mam is appalled but biting her tongue , her dad just said why not give them Kray for middle names too ! but the lass and her boyfriend are adamant
I have a 3yo called Ronnie and when I seen she named her baby Ronnie I was a little bit guttered. People say oh like Mrs hinch when people ask his name. I knew there would be bother kids called Ronnie but I hoped it wasn't hers 🤐🤐

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I can’t believe the comments I’m seeing. Hinchers crying watching her stories last night. In the words of kourtney Kardashian people are dying. There are worse things in the world. Right ok I know it’s her son and it’s awful to read but when you’re big on Instagram it’s bound to happen. Emily Atak gets called fat all the time. People are horrible. Like many have said don’t share him problem solved. Has she broken her silence yet the hinchers will be beside themselves
Exactly what happened to thingy from little mix...

'Troll' not 'trolls'
Gotta exaggerate for the gram 😂😂

ClaireBear117

I've been thinking about what someone on here said the other day about Hinch being pregnant again.
She posted the other day saying she was still on Fragmin (blood thinning) injections. I wonder why she hasn't been started on Warfarin (a blood thinning tablet) yet. Warfarin is less invasive, probably cheaper but can't be taken when pregnant...
Any HCPs that work in Haemotology or Warfarin Clinic around to ponder?
She’s always been on Fragmin, even pre-pregnancy. I should imagine it’s because warfarin can be affected by diet, if she’s had a gastric band they may well have her on the injections as they’re safer for anyone with diet problems/restricted diet/eating disorders.