Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch alphabet - tattle version

A - Audrey
B -
C - crunky
D -
E -
F - Fiddle Fingers
G - Greyskull / Guantanamo Grey
H -
I -
J - Janine
K -
L - llamas
M - Mad Ma
N - Notafarm
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Sopha
T -
U -
V - Veruca Salt
W - woolly wankers / Wepetto
X -
Y -
Z -
P panelling bleeping everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we do a Hinch alphabet to pass the time?
What words would she use?

A - alpaca
B - blummin
C -
D - dad
E -
F - farm
G - Gretel
H - Hinched
I - if I’m honest
J - Jamie
K - Kidda
L - lavvvv it
M - Mummaz
N -
O -
P - panelling
Q -
R - RoyRodRay
S -
T - Trace
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z - zoflora

(Tattle alphabet to follow!)
A = all the b/vest
C = CLEAVAAAH, can't believe it
M = Mum says
W = Wood, workshop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to hijack thread lol but was in Smyths Toys yesterday and heard a mum screeching about looking on AmaZON then the child didn’t hear so the mum proceeded (I kid you not) to screech Sophie Rose we will look on AmaZON…….😳 I left the shop!!! Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sorry to hijack thread lol but was in Smyths Toys yesterday and heard a mum screeching about looking on AmaZON then the child didn’t hear so the mum proceeded (I kid you not) to screech Sophie Rose we will look on AmaZON…….😳 I left the shop!!! Lol 😂
Was the child 31?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Bit random but do we think she might be gearing up for something about trolls? With the asthma pump being left in the photo, was that an accident? Or was it deliberate because they knew someone here would spot it and it would become a talking point. She can now use that diagnosis for sympathy but also say nasty trolls told her she was responsible for it based on comments here about cleaning products.

Reactions: 14
OK Hinch/Hunzzz ...
Let's play an 'educational' game of SNAP!
Dead eazzzy guyyyssch (only Hinch cannot seem to understand her Hinch notafuckingfarm "Treehouse" is NOT actually a bloody treehouse, never bloody ever was schweet'arrrt, unless you want to recreate WW2, dress the boyzzz in tin hats & camo trackies - then that might be a tad more realistic because as you can see it's a bloody Tenko Tower! 🤨😂
Screenshot_20220329-082455_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Morning, you laavely naughty nusties! (Well 12.35am - so it is now) 🕧🌙
So, a couple of days off here (sickly, not tend) & we're still on the same fred! 😴

First off, after catching up with bedtime reading - @Andioooop 's latest massscherpiece has had me almost pissing myself laughing & tears rolling down my face 😂 just brilliant! 👏🏻
@Wize Owl - laaavin' Handsomne's muvvers day messshage 🤣 - I have an updated version of 'Inch's Wood' for you sschweet'arrt (see below) 💕
Here you go Schweeeet’arrrt, with a little added extra 😂 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly do laugh making these, especially when i have to zoom in to blend things 😂 If I’m making one at work i have to hide my phone incase someone wonders what the duck that is on my screen & i wouldn’t know how to explain which cracks me up even more, i feel like a sneaky school kid 😂
I literally sit here like this:
View attachment 1157328
Lolling that you’re doing this at work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can we do a Hinch alphabet to pass the time?
What words would she use?

A - alpaca
B - blummin
C -
D - dad
E -
F - farm
G - Gretel
H - Hinched
I - if I’m honest
J - Jamie
K - Kidda
L - lavvvv it
M - Mummaz
N -
O -
P - panelling
Q -
R - RoyRodRay
S -
T - Trace
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z - zoflora

(Tattle alphabet to follow!)
B - Bissckkkkkket

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit random but do we think she might be gearing up for something about trolls? With the asthma pump being left in the photo, was that an accident? Or was it deliberate because they knew someone here would spot it and it would become a talking point. She can now use that diagnosis for sympathy but also say nasty trolls told her she was responsible for it based on comments here about cleaning products.
I think because it was Jamie it was an accident. He’s not as clevaaaaa as he likes to think.

Reactions: 18
Hi tattlers, since its quiet and we already have the hinch alphabet/ dictionary, We are also compiling a list of the #gates.
so can you name all of the #gate for this "celebrity couple" (not that im a celeb guyyzzzz) ? ill start:
#bibgate (swaped a bib when washing check out the wiki)
#bbqgate Neighbors complained of bbq during lockdown, mrs hinch and her reps refused to comment)

Lets see how many you guyzzz can finddddd no cheating
if you get stuck you can just plaigarise the wikki?! just joking guys (grettle filter) what even does that mean? silly ol me
#busjourneygate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m gunna sue you for the damage to my eyes after googling ‘naked man running’ for this 😭😭😭 you nusty nusty troll the sights i have seen!!
View attachment 1156921
I’m going to need to borrow that asthma pump. Struggling to catch my breath here because I am laughing so much at this epic creation. The bloody pink silk bag with Fiddle’s tricks in it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OK Hinch/Hunzzz ...
Dead eazzzy guyyyssch (only Hinch cannot seem to understand her Hinch notafuckingfarm "Treehouse" is NOT actually a bloody treehouse, never bloody ever was schweet'arrrt, unless you want to recreate WW2, dress the boyzzz in tin hats & camo trackies - then that might be a tad more realistic because as you can see it's a bloody Tenko Tower! 🤨😂
View attachment 1157788
She’s a thick twit😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK Hinch/Hunzzz ...
View attachment 1157788

Thank you - I knew when I saw it that hut reminded me of something. The most depressing nottreehouse I've ever seen.

Reactions: 12
Oh my days, that made me laugh so hard I’ve given myself hiccups 😂😂😂
I haven't read the memwaaar, you see. Real, not 'tend, job gets in the way. Thanks to whoever took one for the tattle team and delved in to provide the real origin of the silk purse.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.