Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi tattlers, since its quiet and we already have the hinch alphabet/ dictionary, We are also compiling a list of the #gates.
so can you name all of the #gate for this "celebrity couple" (not that im a celeb guyyzzzz) ? ill start:
#bibgate (swaped a bib when washing check out the wiki)
#bbqgate Neighbors complained of bbq during lockdown, mrs hinch and her reps refused to comment)

Lets see how many you guyzzz can finddddd no cheating
if you get stuck you can just plaigarise the wikki?! just joking guys (grettle filter) what even does that mean? silly ol me
The sink/plug hole!!!

Also I’m slow haha what does it mean by gate? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi tattlers, since its quiet and we already have the hinch alphabet/ dictionary, We are also compiling a list of the #gates.
so can you name all of the #gate for this "celebrity couple" (not that im a celeb guyyzzzz) ?
#SinkGate when she told all her followers to unscrew their sinks to clean them which led to a lot of pissed wet through kitchens and irate plumbers up and down the land!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hinch alphabet - tattle version

A - Audrey
B -
C - crunky
D -
E -
F - Fiddle Fingers
G - Greyskull / Guantanamo Grey
H -
I -
J - Janine
K -
L - llamas
M - Mad Ma
N - Notafarm
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Sopha
T -
U -
V - Veruca Salt
W - woolly wankers / Wepetto
X -
Y -
Z -
B - BumbumInnit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sink/plug hole!!!

Gate is a big scandal that everyone talked about.... a moment in #hinchtsory if you will. Its a lie and a con everyone sees through and is gossiped about.

Reactions: 13
I may be totally wrong, but I have been pretty convinced from day one that the ‘tree playhouse’ or whatever she is calling it is in fact a hunting hut…..

Reactions: 17
so can you name all of the #gate for this "celebrity couple" (not that im a celeb guyyzzzz) ? ill start:
#bbqgate Neighbors complained of bbq during lockdown, mrs hinch and her reps refused to comment)

if you get stuck you can just plaigarise the wikki?! just joking guys (grettle filter) what even does that mean? silly ol me
#pampergate
#tomatogate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was looking through amazzzzzooon for some vinyl - spied this and couldn’t believe how similar it is to Zophunch’s face after her makeup demo 😳🙄
21F8A1BE-FDA6-40A0-B62A-CE9F8B532601.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They way you lot talk about this silk purse, I thought it was full of sex toys. I only found out what was actually in it a few weeks ago 😂😂

Silk purse is slang for vagina where i'm from 😂

The sink/plug hole!!!

It's a reference to the infamous watergate scandal.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning, you laavely naughty nusties! (Well 12.35am - so it is now) 🕧🌙
So, a couple of days off here (sickly, not tend) & we're still on the same fred! 😴

First off, after catching up with bedtime reading - @Andioooop 's latest massscherpiece has had me almost pissing myself laughing & tears rolling down my face 😂 just brilliant! 👏🏻
@Wize Owl - laaavin' Handsomne's muvvers day messshage 🤣 - I have an updated version of 'Inch's Wood' for you sschweet'arrt (see below) 💕

Not much occuring ... usual calcified content from Pwincessh Disney Fantashist bleep 👰👑💫 ....
Wossshhh sschtaand wot Dad MADE 👍🏻
Tufty mannz/Eat his ears? (ffs! 😂👼)
Glued to jizzy Grey sofa - natural habitat
Lazy Jimbobnojobmicroknob napping - cos he works so 'arrrd innitt! I👃👀💤
Panelled "reception hall" at fuckabout farm notafarm - one gifted Desenio print for every panel in the house?.... 🤔
Yet anuvver TWO kitttchinns for the bleep that can't cook!
The Tenko (sniper) wottch tower - (if you nose you knows!) 😂

Faaaank yoooo fellow nushty hens for making me laugh shho machhh! xxx 😘❤🐔🍿
20220328_220326.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

A - Audrey
B -
C - crunky
D -
E -
F - Fiddle Fingers
H -
I -
J - Janine
K -
L - llamas
M - Mad Ma
N - Notafarm
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Sopha
T -
U -
V - Veruca Salt
X -
Y -
Z -
O-Oi Oi

• Haha
Reactions: 10

A - Audrey
B -
C - crunky
D -
E -
F - Fiddle Fingers
H -
I -
J - Janine
K -
L - llamas
M - Mad Ma
N - Notafarm
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S - Sopha
T -
U -
V - Veruca Salt
X -
Y -
Z -
kate to the party

be kond

red gloves

edit to add,

tend poo

• Haha
Reactions: 9

#glovegate Ronnie red gloves, my reason for being here

Reactions: 11
The LLB article came up on my Facebook so I had a browse of the comments.

I present to you....classic Hun ramblings.

I do wonder if when the Hinch cyborg finally malfunctions this is what she will start spouting?

"Keep. Do. The. Best. Tuftz. All. The. Keep. Best. Manz. MUMMAZ."
That hurt my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.