Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: here a panel, there a panel, every where a blooming panel

What is it with chavs getting rich tho and having a million en suites ? 🤣 literally it’s such a common thing to do. It’s wasteful and completely pointless. I have no idea how this woman has the audacity to ever mention being eco friendly, everything she does demonstrates she does not give a shiny tit about the environment! The excess panelling another example. Couple of years, if that, panelling will be over, just like the boring grey went out quick and because she has to copy everyone else, that’ll be ripped out and replaced with whatever next fad she just has to have.

this! My daughter is a month older than Ronnie, if I put an en suite in her room, she’d flood the place. The amount of times she turns the taps on a day, she honestly would flood it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thought the ‘treehouse’ was top priority. Looks like it’s bottom of the list. Surely she will buy a huge play area - she’s splurged enough on that mural for Ron’s room, so a few thousand more on a play area wouldn’t hurt

Reactions: 20
Maybe it was Inch that was having a cosmetic procedure... he saw how much soph likes panelling so he's has a 6 pack panelled onto his stomach cos she loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thought the ‘treehouse’ was top priority. Looks like it’s bottom of the list. Surely she will buy a huge play area - she’s splurged enough on that mural for Ron’s room, so a few thousand more on a play area wouldn’t hurt
They wouldn’t be able to play with it even if she did. What with the WW having free run of the garden

Reactions: 12
My son had to have an inhaler because he was allergic to my friends dog 😳 imagine if one of them are allergic to Audrey 😱

Reactions: 10
Such a tit show between SS and Hinch. Hinch shows the kitchen she's renovating. And now SS has just posted hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah you can if there is family history of Asthma.
Myself and My daughter suffer with it
I was diagnosed as a baby I was in and out of hospital as a child and my mother was also a long term sufferer.

My Daughter is 12 and she was diagnosed at 2 and she’s been on Clenil, Ventolin and antibiotics ever since.

Reactions: 9
That's very similar to when I said they soon changed their minds when they saw my son face to face.
They lifted his top and his rib cage showed the lungs had expanded through. I'll never forget the look on the Dr's and nurses faces. That's when they finally gave him a steroid pump and reliever and it took months to get it under control.

It is an absolute fight I agree, and if Hinch continues to spray tit like it's normal oxygen then whichever kid in for what could possibly be a horrific time.
Just because your child has been given an inhaler doesn't mean that their breathing problems are under control. It can take months, and you have to be in tune with every breath and adapt your life around it.

Can you imagine her dropping her p&g contract?
I'd like to think that if she saw that gasping for breath that we've seen that she would... but what I really think is that she'd hand either kid over to Ma and continue fumigating her house with chemicals.

She needs to understand that even then the residual fumes will stay, and depending on the type of asthma that it will make no difference.
In fact, even with seasonal asthma, or a tight chest after a severe cold that anything will kick it off again.

Soph, we're not exaggerating. If a child needs and inhaler then treat it as asthma. Actually be a bleeping Mum for once!... and if you have cut back on your chemicals intake then be honest for the first time in your life and help other parents that are copying you and potentially save a life!
Bit Kate to the party here but I do hope she does take a long look at herself.

My dad was a smoker and my mother FLIPPED when I was diagnosed at primary school. He got banished to smoking outside long before any smoking bans.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories
What's absolutely rotting me today is when Lon is coasting the couch and she keeps saying "food for mummaz" "plate for mum"
And the child is just beating her hand and the couch with the bit of plastic he has
What's a silly bleep
He isn't giving you food you absolute bleeping narcissist
Its NOT ABOUT YOU
He's simply coasting along a couch with something in his hand
She used to do this to Ronnie too pretend he was playing or involving her or doing something cute when he couldn't give a rats if she was even there or not / nor did he even notice her
Dunno why but this has tipped me over today
This is a classic example of her self obsession

Reactions: 46
Yeah you can if there is family history of Asthma.
Myself and My daughter suffer with it
I was diagnosed as a baby I was in and out of hospital as a child and my mother was also a long term sufferer.

My Daughter is 12 and she was diagnosed at 2 and she’s been on Clenil, Ventolin and antibiotics ever since.
Fair enough maybe that’s why my daughter never got her diagnosis as a toddler because no family history

Reactions: 6
The LLB article came up on my Facebook so I had a browse of the comments.

I present to you....classic Hun ramblings.

I do wonder if when the Hinch cyborg finally malfunctions this is what she will start spouting?

"Keep. Do. The. Best. Tuftz. All. The. Keep. Best. Manz. MUMMAZ."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing suggests Ronnie has been diagnosed or is getting diagnosed with asthma, they could just testing whatever issues he has and seeing if an inhaler improves it or not. My friends little girl was given an inhaler because she always had a cough on a night - inhaler didn't help - asthma was ruled out etc etc etc.
I'm sure whatever the reason Sophie will make a massive song and dance about it for attention and will put even more of ronnies personal issues out there for the world to know.

But to answer your question yes you can get diagnosed at an early age, asthma runs in my family especially my dad, sister and all 4 of her kids, they have it severely. I don't have asthma, my husband doesn't, 2 out of my 3 kids don't but because of my family history doctors took my youngest daughter who is 4 very seriously, she's been on inhalers years but was properly diagnosed 6 month ago.

I’m gunna sue you for the damage to my eyes after googling ‘naked man running’ for this 😭😭😭 you nusty nusty troll the sights i have seen!!
View attachment 1156921
OMG, this is GENIUS….. but I don’t know where to look, or not look first 😳 MY EYES 🙈 Fiddles tit tassels 😂 I just hope Jimbobtinynob doesn’t have a matching tassel on his teeny peeny…. mind you, you‘d never find one small enough 🔍

• Haha
The LLB article came up on my Facebook so I had a browse of the comments.

I present to you....classic Hun ramblings.

I do wonder if when the Hinch cyborg finally malfunctions this is what she will start spouting?

"Keep. Do. The. Best. Tuftz. All. The. Keep. Best. Manz. MUMMAZ."
Is this the scuffing their crunky snacks in the sesspit person? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.