Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My now 20 year old was actually diagnosed at 12 months, based on history given as you describe, plus a chest x-ray which showed hyper inflated lungs. You just need the right doctor to listen to you. We were lucky.
That's very similar to when I said they soon changed their minds when they saw my son face to face.
They lifted his top and his rib cage showed the lungs had expanded through. I'll never forget the look on the Dr's and nurses faces. That's when they finally gave him a steroid pump and reliever and it took months to get it under control.

It is an absolute fight I agree, and if Hinch continues to spray tit like it's normal oxygen then whichever kid in for what could possibly be a horrific time.
Just because your child has been given an inhaler doesn't mean that their breathing problems are under control. It can take months, and you have to be in tune with every breath and adapt your life around it.

Can you imagine her dropping her p&g contract?
I'd like to think that if she saw that gasping for breath that we've seen that she would... but what I really think is that she'd hand either kid over to Ma and continue fumigating her house with chemicals.

She needs to understand that even then the residual fumes will stay, and depending on the type of asthma that it will make no difference.
In fact, even with seasonal asthma, or a tight chest after a severe cold that anything will kick it off again.

Soph, we're not exaggerating. If a child needs and inhaler then treat it as asthma. Actually be a bleeping Mum for once!... and if you have cut back on your chemicals intake then be honest for the first time in your life and help other parents that are copying you and potentially save a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she’s sooooo boring, how bad must your content be when we can all predict everyday of her stories.
Everyday is a combination of these things:

.Pretend to be a mother to her children and fake laugh at one or both of her children, while saying Clevaaaaa!
.Be passive aggressive toward Ronnie and make it obvious she prefers Lennie.
.Show off one or both of her houses whilst act “grateful and blessed”
.Gush over the fluffy fucks that you prefer over her own kids.
.Dad made and Mum said.
.Tend clean.
.Ad Ad Ad, sell sell sell.
.Cuddle and gush over her actual husband Henry.
.Ignore Jamie’s existence.
.Spend money on tat.
.Gretel rant.
.Filter self with shoulder out.
.Pinch a quote off the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Holy tit I’ve only just watched her latest stories of the woolly wankers.

What if he does that to Ronnie?!

050BE3DB-3597-466A-AEF1-DB488E83D221.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Holy tit I’ve only just watched her latest stories of the woolly wankers.

What if he does that to Ronnie?!

View attachment 1156836
How doesn't she see everything we see? All the concerns we all have?
How a mother doesn't agree with us is just beyond me. It really really is...... Like I've said before I'm not saying R and L need removing from their care, but she and Jamie cos he's clearly no better would highlyyyyyy benefit from social being involved and supporting them through their parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How doesn't she see everything we see? All the concerns we all have?
How a mother doesn't agree with us is just beyond me. It really really is...... Like I've said before I'm not saying R and L need removing from their care, but she and Jamie cos he's clearly no better would highlyyyyyy benefit from social being involved and supporting them through their parenting
I absolutely agree.

Jamie is just as much at fault as her for allowing her reckless behaviour. Her mum too.

Reactions: 32
That's very similar to when I said they soon changed their minds when they saw my son face to face.
They lifted his top and his rib cage showed the lungs had expanded through. I'll never forget the look on the Dr's and nurses faces. That's when they finally gave him a steroid pump and reliever and it took months to get it under control.

It is an absolute fight I agree, and if Hinch continues to spray tit like it's normal oxygen then whichever kid in for what could possibly be a horrific time.
Just because your child has been given an inhaler doesn't mean that their breathing problems are under control. It can take months, and you have to be in tune with every breath and adapt your life around it.

Can you imagine her dropping her p&g contract?
I'd like to think that if she saw that gasping for breath that we've seen that she would... but what I really think is that she'd hand either kid over to Ma and continue fumigating her house with chemicals.

She needs to understand that even then the residual fumes will stay, and depending on the type of asthma that it will make no difference.
In fact, even with seasonal asthma, or a tight chest after a severe cold that anything will kick it off again.

Soph, we're not exaggerating. If a child needs and inhaler then treat it as asthma. Actually be a bleeping Mum for once!... and if you have cut back on your chemicals intake then be honest for the first time in your life and help other parents that are copying you and potentially save a life!
Absolutely agree. I've been asthmatic my whole life, spent my teens and early twenties pretending I didn't have it, wheezing and asthma attacks all the time. By the time I properly started treatment that I stuck to, it took almost 5 years to get under control. If those habits had been ingrained in me as a child, instesd of being dismissed as something trivial, I wouldn't have had the almost life ending attack that eventually made me see sense. Always treat it as asthma, lots of kids do grow out of it, but you just don't know that when they are tiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷
Cleaning products don’t trigger mine or my oldest daughters asthma but do trigger my youngest everybody’s triggers are different

Reactions: 4
Your next creation please - Fiddle in a treehouse with her gun. Inch hiding inside putting his clothes back on.
I’m gunna sue you for the damage to my eyes after googling ‘naked man running’ for this 😭😭😭 you nusty nusty troll the sights i have seen!!
765C6EFD-94B2-4782-ADDE-2CE38D13FACF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 161
You literally see Jimbobsmallknob push Ron up the stairs of the “Treehouse” and the cringe fest music is there to cover up the call of “action”

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.