Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the trolls are bored of Sophie Two Kitchens.

This thread has been open since Saturday and we're only just half way through

😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Would you not just have the doorway (not door way but you know what I mean 😂) all the way to the panelling line rather than have the smaller panel 🥴
Agreed that teeny panel looks stupid....think someone’s measured up wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was safe to come back but I think I'm going to have to rage quit after seeing that panelling. Why is she so desperate to make that house look like a Tudor manor? Unless it's 500 year old solid wood panelling then it LOOKS tit. Oh my god I am so sick of her aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she panelling pretty much everything inside and outside that house - it’s hideous!
She has absolutely no style or taste.

Looking awkward again doing row the boat with her kids. I used to be on the floor doing that with my kids, without husband having to film it for IG content!

My kids have had a private childhood and I wouldn’t change that for all the world. When they are older they can decide what they want to share with others.
She’ll be panelling the 3 fluffy bum bum innits shed next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im getting the whole, 'shes actually a cyborg who's googled how to be a human' again....and it's made me ponder why she's bought a house with a child's dream garden....that the children can't use as it has livestock running freely in it? Why she is building an outdoor kitchen when her culinary skills are limited at best and she never shows us entertaining folk/family/friends? Which is usually what an outside kitchen would be used for. And why she's built a dog wash room for a dog that never goes on muddy walks? At best he runs around their garden like any other dog would but I know nobody else with a dog shower. It's all very odd and has no fluidity to it

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Im getting the whole, 'shes actually a cyborg who's googled how to be a human' again....and it's made me ponder why she's bought a house with a child's dream garden....that the children can't use as it has livestock running freely in it? Why she is building an outdoor kitchen when her culinary skills are limited at best and she never shows us entertaining folk/family/friends? Which is usually what an outside kitchen would be used for. And why she's built a dog wash room for a dog that never goes on muddy walks? At best he runs around their garden like any other dog would but I know nobody else with a dog shower. It's all very odd and has no fluidity to it
Exactly this! She can’t even cook a roast chicken! Yet is selling pots and pans in Tescos! She’s an idiot with money. She thinks she is famous because of her books and millions of followers, when in reality if she walked down my high street I doubt anyone would know who she was - just a woman with bad roots, wearing a tracksuit 10 sizes too big, followed by a creepy looking goggle eyed man filming her wearing grey joggers, wearing a tight T-shirt showing off his moobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New profile pic, but obviously still dragging out moving for ✨ content ✨

Just pack your crusty trackies and your tacky homeware and get gone!!!
Not sure whether you are doxing yourself here but as you follow Hinch, this screenshot also shows others that you follow.

Reactions: 3
Would you not just have the doorway (not door way but you know what I mean 😂) all the way to the panelling line rather than have the smaller panel 🥴
ffs 🤣 I get it’s on trend to panel and I understand wanting to be on trendy but duck me she’s taken it to another level. She’ll panel the bleeping kids next

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to work out why she’d need a garden kitchen? She’s tit at cooking, tit at gardening and where is the out building? 🤔

I’VE GOT ITTTTT.... Henners has his own bedroom and a wasssssch statioooon, in order for the woolly wankers not to be jealousssh she’s building them their very own kitchen facilities in their shed. They will be able to prepare their own pre-cut carrot batons and snackssssh. I bet RoyOiOi will be a right bossy twit in the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck didn’t she just take her time and do some research to invest into a property that ticks all of these boxes, instead of forcing it onto a fairly modern house? It’s unheard of and it looks ridiculous if I’m honest guys. She will never be anything more than a bleeping chav 🤣 I so hope she paints the outside panelling black 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.