Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tree house........ 😬 It just sets me on edge that it is so close to the fence, on a bend and on a road that starts leading out of town. There's a reason there's no outbuildings or such on that fence line. The thought of anything crashing, or the boys messing about on that tree house and going over the fence doesn't bare thinking about.

Reactions: 19
Well that definitely wasn’t staged.
Ok Jamieee push Ron up the steps when I turn the camera round and then make him wave to his mummazzzz… I don’t care if he doesn’t want to, make him….

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That tree house........ 😬 It just sets me on edge that it is so close to the fence, on a bend and on a road that starts leading out of town. There's a reason there's no outbuildings or such on that fence line. The thought of anything crashing, or the boys messing about on that tree house and going over the fence doesn't bare thinking about.
And she’s letting the woolly wankers play there. Wouldn’t you discourage them from going there if you know Ronnie is gonna be using that tree house

Reactions: 18
All that panelling is ridiculous. I like panelling and we have one wall in the whole house panelled and will not be getting anymore. Surely it's supposed to be a feature wall not every single interior and exterior wall possible.

Reactions: 25
Lennie is super cute but STOP bleeping FILTERING HIM YOU twit.

1. It’s not a tree house
2. It’s not a farm
3. They aren’t fur babies, they are livestock
4. You are still a bleep - go parent your kids for a change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Not defending them but one of my kids had to have that inhaylor with the chamber when he was little doesn't have asthma just had a bad chest infection once and they give me one of then to use for a week or so

Reactions: 6
What was RoyOiOi doing to poor Rodney? Is he the forgotten alpaca? RoyOiOi is a psycho, so is Raymond on the sly and Hinch wants to eat his teeth, and ffs I've got them all mixed up now, who is who?! what a load of ridiculous names :ROFLMAO: 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ that voice goes right through ya doesn’t it. Ear sandpaper. I’m here for the day one if the kids tells her to stop screeching at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending them but one of my kids had to have that inhaylor with the chamber when he was little doesn't have asthma just had a bad chest infection once and they give me one of then to use for a week or so
I was going to say this, inhaler combined with the prescription and the covid test kits the other day……

Reactions: 12
Inhaler on the sofa arm in Janine's post.

Wouldn't surprise me if people develop asthma in that house, their lungs must be shot.
To be fair, my kids had that type of inhaler when they were babies due to coughs and colds, which caused them breathing difficulty. But who knows with that lot

Her voice makes me cringe. I have to watch with sound down now!! "Clevvvvvaaaaa" "Hiiiya to mummaaaa" duck off Hinch.

And she's really trying to make "The 3 Rs" happen isnt she...

"cackle cackle, yay you can do it, cackle cakle, yay for mum, cackle cakle"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I only came on to say it’s driving me insane that she keeps calling that a tree house. It’s a shooting house built for shooting pheasants etc built for that purpose and definitely not for children to play on!! Or am I going insane that this is driving me to insanity…maybe

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.