Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they reallyyy up and playing outside while it was still cold, or is the mild weather mucking up all your prerecords of them in winter gear 🤔
Definitely this!!

I was out in the garden at 8.30am with mini barmy today and he still didn't need a hat and coat, even if he is only a 15 month old toddler, it was warm enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Sschopper's Shatterday guyyssch! 🤪

*Kerchiiing* Just laaave hearing those tills ring, more dosh for our 2 gaffs, £5k a night hotel sschtays & a couple 'a nuuu gas guzzzlers as Jaymeeeh says he needs to update his.
We laaave you guyyysch hope you're all ok? *We don't hhhonestly give a flying toss abaat yas, juscht as long as ya keep purchassching my HinchxShit! I fannnk yooo!*

This here... is anuvver nuuuu updated book wiv an extra 4 page chapter & piccies of my plastic filtered to fuckery face! £10.99 guyyysh and a laaavely nuuu cover hope you laaave it as much as I love meeee! 👍🏻❤
Screenshot_20220326-141454_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Quite a few people kicking off on iconic’s insta

Why does she insist on talking to the kids with missing words?
“You clever”
Why not, “well don’t Lennie, you are so clever”.
It baffles me that she doesn’t use full sentences

Reactions: 25
The best part of her beauty videos for me is the constant looking down to check herself on her phone. Like, Sofa, your phone is MOUNTED on a tripod or stand. It’s not moving or going anywhere, so you don’t need to check that your filtered fo duck face is still in frame.
Unless of course, the real reason you’re constantly checking is because you’re a raging narcissist who needs validation every 4 seconds, or a goldfish with a 4 second memory.
If you’re just filming yourself doing your makeup (not that I’ve ever done this), wouldn’t you just get on with it? How distracting to be looking down at the phone and then back up to the mirror all the time.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know if it’s the filter but she definitely looks like she’s had lip fillers on those iconic posts

Reactions: 17
Surely they can’t deny evidence, it’s so obvious in some shots
Just had a look at the comments, you can already see they’re just ignoring any that aren’t praising Hinch. Someone’s even saying their comment was deleted, surprise surprise.

It’s absolutely sickening that she gets away with this. And it gets my goat that all the sheep talk about how much she’s helped their MH - how??!? She does more to tear other peoples down than to build it up!

Reactions: 9
Lennies nappy always looks full does she ever change him😭😭. Can someone tell her that an orange forehead . With 6 inch pale concealer and dark brown contour isn’t a good look. For anyone .. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she dip into the darkest shade of contour ffs it's blatantly obvious that's too dark 'eeheehee no going back now' :rolleyes: oh little old me can't use the right shade. Had a bit of trouble reading 'elevate' there as well didn't she 🤭

Ah like iTttt, Ah love iTtTtt, yeah really useful insight there Soph, can someone gift this imbecile a thesaurus?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For those of you still lucky enough to have their Mum, please love them enough not to give 'Hinch' tulips in a tacky gift bag. Thanks 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m surprised she had the time to do her make up, remember she hardly gets 5 minutes to herself guuuyyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.