Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in shock about the bloody alpacas chasing the ducks to be honest. When they run off the stone steps and pronk up high, my heart was in my mouth at how unpredictable they are. Then in the next stories she is letting Ronnie run off with them into another field. If thats how they react to some ducks in the garden, how can she be sure they won't do that if they ever see the boys playing in the garden and think its all a game for them. This spells trouble for those poor kids!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ad, ad, ad....then fucks off!! Sickening.
Sick of her getting away with filtering the duck out of everything. She didn't even do the make up thing properly because she even covered herself in foundation before filming

Reactions: 22
I’ve complained to iconic and now I’m going to ASA. Absolutely disgusting that they’ve allowed her to promote their products using a beauty filter.
I’ve attached a screenshot video of where it’s obviously a filter too as it falters over her eye when she puts her fingers over it.

I wouldn’t let any of mine unattended near them, at all, they are so volatile.

I agree, I wonder how people get on in life when they are so bleeping stupid.
I don’t think I’d let my 12 year old be around them unattended. In fact, I don’t think I’d want to be left with them unattended 😅😂

The bleeping things spit for a start.

She’s a terrible mother.

Reactions: 21

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iconic play dumb by the way to anyone messaging them. They just claim she isn’t using one as it’s not named in the filter (aka she isn’t using one in Instagram)

Reactions: 17
I'm in shock about the bloody alpacas chasing the ducks to be honest. When they run off the stone steps and pronk up high, my heart was in my mouth at how unpredictable they are. Then in the next stories she is letting Ronnie run off with them into another field. If thats how they react to some ducks in the garden, how can she be sure they won't do that if they ever see the boys playing in the garden and think its all a game for them. This spells trouble for those poor kids!
You can clearly see Raymond about to sprint when Ronnie starts running in this clip, what a stupid woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Iconic play dumb by the way to anyone messaging them. They just claim she isn’t using one as it’s not named in the filter (aka she isn’t using one in Instagram)
Surely they can’t deny evidence, it’s so obvious in some shots

Reactions: 9
She is one of those who neglects to recognise that animals are not human, they have their own behaviours, territories, packs etc. They are alpacas, not docile house pets. They’re incredibly powerful even when pronking and running so why the hell would any right-minded parent put their child in harms way like that? She should be next to Ronnie at all times not standing on the other side of the garden.

She has given the WW the run of the entire garden, which they now consider their territory, so every time she (or anyone) steps into the garden she should respect their territory and behave appropriately, and that includes taking responsibility for her children’s welfare! head.

Quite, almost as if people

Assume you continued to read and discovered no I just watch too much American tv and don't work in health care so no clue we call it data protection. Using different words doesn't make the facts imm giving any less true. Haven't broken any laws and everything I've said is true.
As others have said you're all thirsty for tea but the second someone gives any you're quick to call bullshit 🙄
[/QUOTE]

There really isn't any tea to spill. Cosmetic procedures are as common as getting your hair or nails done, my friend has her lips done in her lunch break. Nobody gave a tit about boob jobs 20 years ago, so they won't give it a second thought now. What she posts on her account is fair game as she has chosen to post it. If she's been in hospital, for what ever reason then that's a massive invasion of privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“You hardly need any of this schtufffff giyzzzzz”

she says as she plasters it all over her face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loveeeeee it schweeet’arrrrt 😂💕 “Schoppppersh Schaturday” sounds great 👍🏻 xx

Awww, I’m fannnnk yooooou Schweeet’arrrrt, I missed seeing this. Shooo loveeeeely of yoooo 💕xx
Ssschmassshing schweet'arrrt! 😂
I just laaarve all these "piecsshes" 💕
I NEED these in my life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is right, if I didn’t dislike her and refused to buy anything she advertises, I’d probably see that ad (if I didn’t know it was a filter) and think oooh that make up looks good and easy to apply etc and look how good it makes her skin etc look/doesn’t look cakey bla bla bla. And I’d probably waste my money buying it to find out it doesn’t do that to my face at all because she used a filter. It’s so SO damaging.
10000000% this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I feel like Iconic as a brand are aimed at the young, teenage end of the make up market and this tit she’s throwing as an ad is giving these young girls a bad impression.

Reactions: 11
Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend lovely nusty hens 🐔 I’m think I’m going to get a T-shirt printed, not sure which one, maybe all of them 🤭 Anyone want one? 😂
Got to save and keep adding to these! That's some collectshunn innit! Can't choose I WANT them all! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit behind with threads ( been on nights, proper job, not tend job )
The bleeping audacity of it showing off her staircase and asking her sheeple what colour to do it like that's not already decided.
Most of the country can barely afford to live. But sure Soph, brag away you shitcunt.
It's only a matter of time before Ron gets trampled or kicked by the WW. Parenting at its worst.
Using a filter to promote a make up brand. Not big or clever, we see you and we've reported you.
And sort those roots out, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s wearing a Hinch hoodie in her Iconic stories - undeclared ad

She’s included her Teschooo eucalyptus in the image of the Iconic items - another undeclared ad

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.