Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Isn’t it against the rules to use a filter to promote makeup? If so how the hell does she keep getting away with using a filter to put makeup on? I reported her to ELF a while back but they never got back to me over it surprise surprise.

Reactions: 16

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
That lounge looks so stark and un-cozy 😖 Nice to see a mahoosive TV on the main wall though! God forbid there’s not a TV in every room. How long before the boys have them up stairs too? 🤦‍♀️
I’ll shut up about the TV now. Promise 😉😇

Homebird44

VIP Member
Lons bathroom won't look exactly like Brads design. The plumbing differs in their posts, so she'll have a different bath and most probably a shower in the bath as well.

I am shooketh that there's another lie 🙄
Its madness, I saved for a long time for my bathroom refit. Its almost identical to this one and it's for a baby 😭😭😭

• Heart

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
That quote 😴 you are bovvered though Hinch otherwise you wouldn’t have to say that you weren’t.

She’s used Nikki Banas quotes before without crediting her so if she honestly thinks it doesn’t matter why give credit now?

• Haha

MGMG

Oh my word, just seen online people who dressed their kids up as hinch for world book day 🤦‍♀️ - who are these parents who think doing this is like a badge of honour and secondly god alone knows what the teachers thought since their parents missed the whole point of world book day.
"But little Laney lavves er" - why the frig would a primary school age child be into Mrs Hinch? All for the 'gram innit! (And apologies to any Laney's out there, it was the first name that sprang to mind)

candyland_

VIP Member
I see she’s still bragging and as boring as the last time I checked. Not what people want to see when we’re all about to be fucked up the arse with our rising bills.

Reactions: 15

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
If you like it please get it! It makes me sad when tattlers won't go ahead with purchases they've had their heart set on because of her. Or when they get rid of things they like. I do completely understand why of course but it feels like letting her win. We know she reads here and I can't help think she would get a thrill out of it. Buy the light. 🥰
Awk thanks bubs 🥰

Iv had irrational rage about this since i seen it in the recap today, its not normal 🤣🤣🤣 im glad im with people who understand lol

• Heart

moominflower

Chatty Member
Great AD there Zophflora!
MICRO BALDING PEN ... balding 👀
Bet iconic or Watever it is will be well chuffed with that ...
663D88A4-F1F3-487B-9430-A013D6F4F5D7.jpeg

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
She said and I quote
‘I know the world is a scary place at the minute and it’s all abit upside down and a lot of worry going on’
‘So I thought I would jump on here to try and lighten you guysss evening, so I hope I’ve managed to do that guyyysss’
Nothing this sick clueless bitch does surprises me now 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ this is the woman who put a Happy Armistice Day post up using a picture of her baby for engagement, complete with it was a mention of the "countdown" to 11.00 on her stories...
She gets it so very wrong time and time again most of the time due to her stupidity and narcissistic personality