Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That quote 😴 you are bovvered though Hinch otherwise you wouldn’t have to say that you weren’t.

She’s used Nikki Banas quotes before without crediting her so if she honestly thinks it doesn’t matter why give credit now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is something else. Lennie doesn’t get a mural as he is too young to know what he wants. Where as Ronnie is older. So at what nearly 3 years old he’s decided he wants a farm yard for the rest of his life. I will say the guy doing it is very talented and it is amazing. But she is just something else. Would love to know how much it is actually costing. She has always loved this house and wondered who lived there. Not even moved in yet and already saying for as long as they live there. So I’m guessing this won’t be a forever home.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t be surprised if one day she was too busy eye bleeping herself and Roy pronks at her by surprise!
That’s probably how she ended up pregnant with Ronni e and Lenor, except it was Inch doing the pronking “Oi Oi, ow’s aboutttt some ow’s ya farrrrrrfa sweeeet-arrrt” Buckarooooo 🤢 I’ve made myself feel queasy 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I promise every single one of you, that if when I win the lottery this week, I will send Chris £1million to paint over the whole mural, in Egyptian cotton. Not say anything. Just leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Seeing Stacey’s stories of her playing with Rex is so sweet. Hinch could NEVER play hide and seek with Ronnie that would mean spending far too much time with him 😢 has anyone noticed they don’t show Ronnie and Rex having play dates anymore? Probably because Hinch doesn’t want people pointing out how advanced Rex is compared to Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I promise every single one of you, that if when I win the lottery this week, I will send Chris £1million to paint over the whole mural, in Egyptian cotton. Not say anything. Just leave.
I’d pay him to paint blippi drowning and paw patrol saving him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not commenting on the ridiculous idea of keeping that mural 4evaaarrrrr. Actually no I am. I know I said I'd absolutely get one for my kids if I had the money but it would be in a theme that could grow with them for a few years.
A)not even sure Ron's favourite thing is farms because he doesn't have many words yet
B)it's her theme choice not Rons
C)farm themes don't age up well with kids. It's very much an under 4s theme.
D)kids draw and stick stuff all over everything given half the chance. Guaranteed the alpacas end up with Taches and the dog memorial gets some googly eyes.
Imagine teenage Ronnie brining a girlfriend/boyfriend home later on and they see Painting Henry and Painting Llamas looking at them from the walls 😳😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I agree. And I can't get over how much she facetuned her chin and jawline in the first picture
It’s sad though. There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks. Honestly I’d advise her to get therapy before she passes this tit onto her kids

Reactions: 28
Not commenting on the ridiculous idea of keeping that mural 4evaaarrrrr. Actually no I am. I know I said I'd absolutely get one for my kids if I had the money but it would be in a theme that could grow with them for a few years.
A)not even sure Ron's favourite thing is farms because he doesn't have many words yet
B)it's her theme choice not Rons
C)farm themes don't age up well with kids. It's very much an under 4s theme.
D)kids draw and stick stuff all over everything given half the chance. Guaranteed the alpacas end up with Taches and the dog memorial gets some googly eyes.
Looking forward to the day ronni e sticks googly eyes on the henry memorial

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.