Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The appalling events in the Ukraine make me grateful for what I have. But it’s ok her woolly wanker posts make everyone feel better about it. Idiot. All social media influencers should give their head a shake if they think it’s ok to be posting braggy, self centred posts at this time but apparently like Hinch if you just give it a quick mention, it makes carrying on as normal ok. How many Ukraine children could the cost of her mural provide warm clothes and food for?
For me it’s the fact she’s on here bragging about her new house which is sitting there (“almost” empty apparently) whilst she’s still living in a perfectly good one 🤯 She could home whole families in that place and still have her grey skull home to stay in… it’s always “me, me me” with her. It’s always been disgusting but with what’s going on in the world right now, it’s becoming even more sickening 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1109428She’s doing it on purpose now. Just bloody credit Eileen!!!!
how can she quote about learning and growing ☠ she’s legit the worst mum and “animal lover” in the world and never tries to grow ever. It wouldn’t surprise me if gleam send her a motivational quote each day to use so she comes across lovely And sweet as the quotes she shares just don’t reflect on her at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really do think she'll be pregnant end of the year, beginning of next.
The house will be done and dusted by summer, it's already done she's just not telling us - she'll be bored and she'll have nothing to do. So baby number 3 it isssss
Don’t 😩 I don’t think any of us could take it 🤣
Still don’t agree Lonnie was born when she said I couldn’t cope with bump gate again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just watched all of her stories from today and now I have a headache!

I was thinking about Ron’s room… he has seen it as it was, with the plain walls and cream carpet. Presumably they’ve said “this will be your bedroom” to him at some point.

She’s said the mural is a surprise.

They are spending time at the new house.

So is Ronnie currently banned from going upstairs? Is he being told he cannot go into his new bedroom?

Then next time he sees it, it’s no longer plain and calm, but has got the main characters from Animal Farm and the Henry of Christmas Past on the walls.

Good luck with that one Soph.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I agree I think she’s pregnant or will be soon. She is SO bleeping smug it’s sickening. Have you apologised to Eileen yet Sophie ? Selfish twit

Reactions: 33
Oh she's a nasty one. Putting up a quote and crediting the author while in the middle of a drama about plagiarism. What a colossal bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
how can she quote about learning and growing ☠ she’s legit the worst mum and “animal lover” in the world and never tries to grow ever. It wouldn’t surprise me if gleam send her a motivational quote each day to use so she comes across lovely And sweet as the quotes she shares just don’t reflect on her at all 🤣
Motivational toilet paper after the spaghetti hoop pies, mug shots & Doritos are very much needed I’m fankoo x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the big insta post of them (finally) moving in will show a reveal of a pink nursery all ready for baby Pennie to be bought home into 🎀🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
All wearing trackies out for food. They are such insufferable chavs. How hard is it to throw on a pair of jeans. Also she dresses Lonnie in some really ugly clothes, really sludgy horrible colours
Agree, also everything is always too tight and halfway up their legs. Nothing ever fits nicely.

Reactions: 15
Oh she's a nasty one. Putting up a quote and crediting the author while in the middle of a drama about plagiarism. What a colossal bleep.
If i were Elieen i would be bleeping furious at the sheer audacity of hunch. She's a smug little bleep.

I can’t get over how different her real face shape and jaw line is now. I genuinely think this looks nothing like the version we saw when she lost the plot cleaning
Entirely different, she looks like freda in that cleaning video. I dont know how she doesnt feel like an absoloute wanker filtering and editing herself that much, my friends and family would take the piss out of me for doing that 😬

Reactions: 28
Ah Roy you kill me she says
Here’s hoping the woolly wanker sees sense

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder what Eileen thinks when she sees Hinch credit others but won’t do the same to her?
Soph is absolutely vile. Smug and vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That quote 😴 you are bovvered though Hinch otherwise you wouldn’t have to say that you weren’t.

She’s used Nikki Banas quotes before without crediting her so if she honestly thinks it doesn’t matter why give credit now?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.