Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve googled various bits of it but can’t find anything.

She missed a full stop though, and there’s a random capital letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Lionel say the other things she's put in quote marks and not actually credited as well then?! :ROFLMAO:

Also weird capital letters, a friend must have sent her that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really that post annoys me. Yeah okay I get it must not be nice to read negative stuff about yourself, or even to know that people are openly discussing and pointing out your flaws/lies/whatever. Totally understand that. However, if it's so bad that your mental health is down the pan, then any sensible person would step away from it all. Of course, these women can't do that because their revenue is tied up in their online persona which is very very sad in itself anyway, coupled with the whole NPD issue that a lot of influencers seem to have. But just go and get a normal job in Tesco or wherever if being an influencer is that bleeping hard on your MH.
100% agree, they don’t want people to say negative things, but they’re happy to show off what they’ve had gifted/given for free (furniture, holidays, f**king Sky TVs!!) witch please. If it’s that bad, step away. But they can’t because they’ve placed their whole life into their ‘job’ ie putting everything out on Insta.

Reactions: 36
I just looked again and it was back at the top! So odd.
Has Hinch's comment been checked for stolen content aka PLAGIARISM yet???!! 🤔🔍🧐
"Beautiful hearted ladies" 😳😳 they're Instagram influencers not missionaries in Africa 🙄🙄
How is commenting on tattle any different from gossiping about "celebrities" with your mates on the school run, for example???🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who’s she stealing quotes from now 😴FYI soph putting “” doesn’t mean it’s not stealing. At least credit -unknown. ATV

Reactions: 17
Of course it's truly upsetting, heart breaking. Her sharing the situation makes me so cross. She doesn't acknowledge anything in her Disney life. She shares Ukraine on her stories yet nothing about Syria, people begging her to share on her platform. Children and innocent people dying in a similar horrific way-Nothing. She is so inconsistent. I just wish she wouldn't, so insincere, with her bragging and ads.
Screenshot_20220304-202325_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Of course it's truly upsetting, heart breaking. Her sharing the situation makes me so cross. She doesn't acknowledge anything in her Disney life. She shares Ukraine on her stories yet nothing about Syria, people begging her to share on her platform. Children and innocent people dying in a similar horrific way-Nothing. She is so inconsistent. I just wish she wouldn't, so insincere, with her bragging and ads.View attachment 1102979
The real insta queen of cleaning - aurikatarinna has posted this a few days ago …
Not just words to tick some boxes !
B01A0A25-B81E-493A-AE1C-85DAA3E60FB3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I see Fabulous mag on Insta has got the story of her moving because of the neighbours again. She’s obviously trying to gain sympathy/keep the sheep on side ready for more bragging 🙄

Reactions: 21
No doubt that strictly will approach her for next season !

édit : added some music to it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Her behaviour is becoming increasingly erratic & weirdly forced. I loathe her but at the same time it's embarrassingly sad - giving off true mean girl & mentally unstable vibes.
Have some bleeping dignity Sophie - give up the greedfest, the fakery & have some dignity.

These influencers moan & witch regarding people talking about them yet put themselves out there for attention along with their kids for money - what do they expect! Zero sympathy.
it’s getting to the point now that I’m embarrassed for her. No money in the world would have me putting myself on social media in that mental state purposely making a fool of myself and intentionally looking rough and god knows what, for what, to get on some b rate zeleb show about dirty dancing or something?! Sorry but nothing is worth that humiliation!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Of course it's truly upsetting, heart breaking. Her sharing the situation makes me so cross. She doesn't acknowledge anything in her Disney life. She shares Ukraine on her stories yet nothing about Syria, people begging her to share on her platform. Children and innocent people dying in a similar horrific way-Nothing. She is so inconsistent. I just wish she wouldn't, so insincere, with her bragging and ads.View attachment 1102979
I hope Hinch puts her money where her mouth is for once otherwise it's just lip service. (or her management team made her put this on her stories) Probably the latter.

Reactions: 14
I understand she's just copied and pasted about six quotes to make that paragraph but could she not have fixed the random bleeping capital letters and thrown in some punctuation?

And then credited it "unknown"

head.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.