Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she suggesting Lennie said, “I standing mum.” No bloody chance he said that. Why does she have to pretend they’ve done this stuff? She must be really ashamed of them not meeting her high expectations!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's been there 4 weeks or on and off. Either way how much will this be?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"make the most of every minute" Is that what she does when she's palming them off all the time? Stupid woman ought to practice what she preaches!! Saying things like this doesn't make you a good mum Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she can see her stories .. it means sopha hasn’t blocked her?! I’m surprised as she’s a serial blocker !
she hadn’t looked, I told her Hinch had posted yet more words probably from someone else and she asked me to show her

Reactions: 19
Ok that was really hard to watch...the head jerks...😳
duck me, that death music she's got over that story of the murial couldn't be more apt!

It's spooky as duck, especially as it starts with the ghost of Henry.

Will the blank space above Ron's head be the ghosts of Instagrams past.. aka jimbobnonobgottafindajob and Hinch?
Ghost of Henry 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't even have the words tbh, she's draining.

She's defo put a bunch of quotes into one big quote.
Loser

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Nothing extra to add as everything has been said.....wtf with the video though, throwing a dusty rag over your shoulder....eughhhhh!

Also, anyone think she looks hungover on the video with HenryHefferlump? 🤭🤫

Reactions: 16
Rip Henry.

What a lovely tribute to him.
Poor Henry does resemble a ghost 👻

Is she planning to have furniture in this room because, if so, surely it will obscure parts of the mural?

I see she’s still using others quotes. She should give it up. Just stick to what she knows - ‘I jussssttt llluuuvvvvv itttttttt guyssss’.

Also time is still ticking - where’s your apology to Eileen? No-one likes a THIEF!

1646428947348.gif

Reactions: 24
This is what happens when you get lumbered with Mrs Grubby Hunch for the past 6 weeks....

On the left - New arrival RoyOiOi at Llama Lodge 6 weeks ago 🦙

On the right - Poor old RoyOiOi today (Or it could be a pre-record from who knows when) Bless-his-arrrt....
You’ve only got to look at the state of Henry and James to see what she does to people in her orbit for too long. She is an emotional vampire

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.