Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her movements are so exaggerated and abnormal. Like, Charlie Chaplin’s slapstick style to convey meaning in silent movies. But all that she is conveying here is desperation and that she is not ok. The head bobble as she turns the corner there 😳 And the gretal grimace. She has become Gretal, and like many of us said, Gretal was the “real” Sofa when she got fed up with the persona of Mrs Hinch. It’s like art imitating life imitating losing the plot. It’s not funny. It’s disturbing.

That said, have you apologized to Eileen and everyone that you’ve plagiarized in this thing you yourself call your “career” Hinch? You’ll sleep better if you do the right thing. And won’t need to resort to these antics to distract in an attempt to maintain your precarious hold on those who still follow you.

(edit typo)

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
That video, it’s the constant flicking the cloth over her shoulder that did it for me!
Freak 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t find Hinch’s comment on Greedy’s post. Has it been buried amongst all the mere mortals?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I don’t understand is why isn’t all that tit getting packed up??
Why dust then put it all back out
Why isn’t it being packed away to the new house
It’s all so bleeping weird and the sheep fall for it every dam time!!!!

P.s she also looks like a giant grinch
Sorry if it's already been said, just catching up. I think very few items in that house will come to the new one. She is so wasteful after all. She will want new new new. The velour sofas long gone. Her poor sister will be left with it all and probably scared to do anything as be made to feel grateful for having the house.

Reactions: 27
Also, has she just plagiarised someone else? Just because you put “quote” marks doesn’t make it ok. You need to credit the source!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.