Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t follow the greedy one. Just read her wiki to get a bit of insight. Sounds like another delight 😳
Another one who stole someone else’s words and then deleted the post when called out. That reminds me, has Hinch apologised to Eileen yet 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've said it before, but I wouldn't care if social media platforms didn't allow anonymous accounts (although this lot in reality would as bye-bye bots!) or if vile exposing the truth websites were banned IF we get to set up a proper Trust Pilot style review/feedback site for the instashammers, a proper and effective regulator that deals with lies, misreprentations, protected the exploited kids of this lot and dealt with their 'bad and hateful behaviour', and social media platforms removed the ability for them to delete comments that weren't quite clearly just abusive so that they are held accountable and any tit exposed! But of course not, they don't really want true Social Media change.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
That video 😂😂😂😂 i cant 😂😂😂

Did somebody have flashbacks of having to touch inches inch or is she trying to do the infamous worm while standing?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In regards to her comment on “miss greedys” post.. sorry but you can’t call tattle ‘these websites’ bullying or trolling. If someone is repeatedly sending you nasty messages/comments etc then yes that is trolling HOWEVER searching your own name online and finding a discussion forum is not trolling. If you don’t like it then don’t look. Simple.

ps also not trolling when it’s all truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m actually embarrassed for her. Stomping around ‘tend cleaning and tidying. Whoever is advising her needs slapping. Anyone with eyes and a brain cell can see she’s acting but the silly twit has fake running through her like a stick of rock so she can’t even do that properly. Seriously, I’m cringing so much I might have pulled a muscle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf have I just watched? I have never seen anyone look so weird and awkward whilst doing their cleaning. I actually have second hand embarrassment. Also why is she sitting on her dining table with her feet up answering emails when she has about a gazillion chairs in her house and garden. She’s a right knob

• Haha
Reactions: 43
In regards to her comment on “miss greedys” post.. sorry but you can’t call tattle ‘these websites’ bullying or trolling. If someone is repeatedly sending you nasty messages/comments etc then yes that is trolling HOWEVER searching your own name online and finding a discussion forum is not trolling. If you don’t like it then don’t look. Simple.

ps also not trolling when it’s all truth.
"If you dont like it dont look at it hunnaay" - mrs.hinch

See how easy that was to credit sopha 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry for the most rushed recap in history! I wrote it while putting dinner out for wild 3 year old 🤣

Now he’s asleep so I’m pouring wine and catching up.

Poor Sophie, all these nusty trolls on tattle talking about her. The thing is Soph, if you didn’t spend your entire life telling lies we’d have nothing to talk about!

Also, have you apologised and credited Eileen yet? You might want to get on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.