Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrots again. Literally just gave my phone the biggest eye roll ever.

Bite her Roy, BITE HHHEERRR

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thanks for the recap Pols, I've been so busy in my not tend job!

Is that cleaning video for real?

She's acting insane.

Reactions: 36
Miss Greedys post about tattle (I really like her, she's comical, and her content is actually good, despite what people believe of her past, her content is miles better than hinch) her thread is brutal tho, especially when ripping someones weight apart. So when you compare it to hinch thread, I don't think we're nasty about Hinch in the slightest. I think all of us are very tame in what we say, we are not trolls. We're her childs biggest cheerleaders because their own mum isn't, we only wish that she gets the mental help that she truly needs to become a better person.
She's one of THE most toxic "influencers" on Instagram. She still hasn't apologised to Eileen which needs to happen.

But I love how she's made everything about her on someone elses post, OFCOURSE she has!!

"I wish I could say all this" say it then Soph, do your own cry me a river post about tattle, you won't say tit anymore cos you know everyone will come over tattle with their devil forks, but actually they'll see the light about you and become a tattler themselves because we say nothing but the truth. And you can't risk that can you. Get a grip. Stop reading here if you're so hurt by us
ZzzZzzZzz 😴
I just went to look at mrs greedy thread I was shocked to see she only has 12 I was expecting more after her post. But I agree I did like watching her stories.

Mrs Hinch on the other hand she needs to get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If your job is affecting your mental health that badly, then take steps to leave it. Hell, I’ve done it more than once and I’m now lucky enough to have a job that I love. No one should have to work in a situation that is mentally crippling them.
Your mental health is more important than all the money in the world. Or at least it should be 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 55
didn’t take her long did it to make it about her in Chars post! 🤣 she can’t talk about trolls when she sets her own followers on people.

Vile website? Well sophie if you weren’t such a VILE person there wouldn’t be a thread on you let alone 521!
I read that as Chers not Chars” and thought what the duck is she doing with Cher 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comment on Greedys post 🤣

who she gonna pray to? The gods of the manky tracksuit? The Buddha of Cuntytown?

Fuckin give me a break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just been and had a nosey at Miss Greedy.

Firstly She’s turned the comments off on her post now from what I can see, to stop mere mortals like us from commenting. Just wants attention from other Instagram influencers

Secondly don’t put yourself out there if you can’t take criticism. Not everyone is going to agree with you or like you. It’s the way of the world. Why does she, and Hinch for that matter, assume that everyone should like them whilst they brag and rub others noses in it? Because that’s what they do. That crying photo is clearly fake too, harsh as duck but I don’t care.

Thirdly, again this goes for Hinch too, don’t be a bleep. People might like you then 🤷🏻‍♀️
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I can't like this enough

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Roy is starting to put weight on, surely all them carrots can't be good yes they are veg but they have sugars in and if he is eating excess, I mean she gave him two then and then he's having his tea

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of one of those Bobbleheads. Bonus points for finding a picture of Sophie in the stationery cupboard (if you nose you nose)

5908DE3B-3DC9-47B9-ABAA-F362A571F3AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Looks like thr weather changed from her fresh up friday tit... either that or the ww are in desperate need of a brush clean groom
Screenshot_20220304-180926_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.