Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Henrys room" bought a light for a dogs and guest bleeping bedroom that cost £140 each. For no reason. Normal behaviour really 👍🏻

She needs help, and needs someone to help with her spending issues. She's never happy unless she's spending money unnecessarily, it's sad.
I wonder if when the dog dies of the inevitable heart attack later this year she’ll keep his room as a shrine? Or he’ll be old news as she’ll be straight on pets4homes shopping for a new one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she says Mushhhhhroom, or dooohvay… drives me mad !

The way she pronounces the majority of her words is ridiculous. If she had a speech issue I wouldn't care because that cannot be helped but she doesn't, she is just trying to sound posh for the 'gram when we've all heard how she speak normally, like an Essex chav.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if when the dog dies of the inevitable heart attack later this year she’ll keep his room as a shrine? Or he’ll be old news as she’ll be straight on pets4homes shopping for a new one
She’s already got his memorial sorted in Ron’s room

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll disappear soon and she'll come back with a devastating story about one of the boys,lets be real it'll probably be poor Ronnie, getting attacked by the alpacas. But oh it will be RONNIESSSS fault they bit him .... She's asking for it to happen
That's 1 bingo that non of us want to see!!

I just can't understand why you would move to a new home (not farm) with a lovely big garden (not paddock) for your children and dog and then make it unsafe for them to play in by giving livestock (not pets) free rein of it all?!?!?!? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 25
If it was what people would term a "scary big dog" people would be shocked but because they're fluffy tend farm animals apparently that's safe for your kids ..I just can't get how people don't see this tit it's a safeguarding issue surely?!

Reactions: 17
She can’t wait for the day one of the alpacas “randomly strolls” into her house. Mind you we won’t hear about it for a good few weeks.. The insta content will be through the roof!

Reactions: 12
There is a chandelier in the bleeping dog’s bedroom???!!!!

That’s me finished 💀 ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi Soph, no you haven't made me smile this morning, in fact I have just raised a safeguarding referral to Essex Social Services against you for child endangerment. Have a good day.
Really? How do I do this? Can we all do this?!

Reactions: 8
“It’s all finished p💦aint wise in heeeyuh.” I cannot be dealing with her today 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch: I will never ever use Wayfair again after they tried to rip you all off

Also Mrs Hinch: My new chandelier is from Wayfair guyshhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Bedroom looks like a medieval banqueting hall; can't wait to see Jimbobslimyslob dressed as the court jester and sophlora ripping the leg off a roasted swan while shouting " off with those nasty tatlers heads"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pandemic well into its second year, countless love ones lost, livelihoods decimated, children isolated from their peers. Russia advancing further into Ukraine as its people flee and fall.

‘Here’s where I bought my chandeliers’.

Reactions: 26
Right now I’m standing at my back door, coffee in hand, watching my 3 year old and my dog both running around the garden with a football.

My garden is probably smaller than her ‘secret’ garden. It’s more mud than grass at the moment, and it’s far from insta-worthy, but the thing I love about it is that it’s completely safe and enclosed for my young child, and for the dog too.

I can’t imagine having a toddler and not being able to let them run around in their own outside space, for fear of a bleeping llama pronking at them! It’s so completely ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if the Ukrainians know that they are “exactly where they are meant to be” or whatever tripe she ripped off as her own quote not so long ago… 🤔
I swear if she ever wheels out that stolen quote with everything that's going on in the world right now, I would drive to Maldon and slap her myself.

I've been having serious discussions with my husband about the refugee crisis right now. And if our local council appealed to residents with spare rooms to be able to put someone up until they find something more permeant, would we? We only have one spare room but both very quickly agreed that yes, we absolutely would. I wonder if Mr and Mrs Hinch would be so generous with all of their spare rooms (and entire spare home. I highly doubt it 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.