Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves for the innuendo from Jimbobnojobsmallknobnosejob when they get their 4 poster šŸ¤¢
Bet fiddle canā€™t wait to twirl for Father James around 1 of the posts in her damart nightie with the wooden kitchen roll holder in hand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So this morning she could barely cope we the war breaking out and not knowing what to say. This afternoon weā€™re looking at her DOGS bedroom. I know weā€™ve got to get on with life but she canā€™t think thatā€™s appropriate?
I hadn't even got that far in her stories. We've got people sleeping on gym floors, children waiting with their mothers out in the freezing cold not knowing where they will get their next warm bed or hot meal. Just desperate to get to safety. Escaping their homes and not even knowing if they'll have a home to go back to. Most having left husbands, fathers, sons behind to face what's coming. And she's showing us the bleeping dogs bedroom with his own bleeping chandelier. She is such a prize bleep. Soph if you're reading this (we know you do) it's time to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. It's shocking. Absolutely shocking. And no, your bleeping stupid Llamas don't make anybody smile. Except stupid, deluded Princess Soph who has absolutely no idea about anything outside of her boring grey walls. She can just duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was having a look at the patent clauses for Hinch over the weekend (I was bored at work!!) and she has added Interior Design and advice to her list of things Hinch can be used for. Is she attempting to start an Interior Design business too?
I hope itā€™s not a Dulux colab of colours like ā€˜Alpaca woolā€™ ā€˜fresh hayā€™ ā€˜hinch greyā€™ šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
ā€˜I hope my stories can bring a few smilesā€™ whilst we watch you in your million pound house and worry about rising fuel costs.

Ok.
How tone deaf can you be!!

No, Hunch, seeing you put your son in danger makes nobody happy.
It also doesn't attract from the atrocoties happening in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shove your chandelier up your filtered arse Mrs Hinch.
Totally out of touch with the real world its unreal!! šŸ˜” Gleam need to step in and have a word!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What will happen to that gifted new bed they had in the master bedroom at grey skull? Surely these companies are getting sick of giving freebies to influencers for them to change it 2 years down the line? When they could of made actual money from it

Reactions: 16
So self centered, quick story on the Ukraine / Russia war. Back to being a money grabbing twit #ad # ad #ad (when she actually declares them) more llama content.

Me me me me me bleeping me me me me me

duck everyone and everything else, it's not revolved around me.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I did an @Andioooop
Figured this is what Christmas will look like once the Maldon Three have inevitably taken over and everyone else is confined to Ron's bedroom for the rest of time.
1646660674285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Literally everything is going to b new isn't it, she isn't going to take a single thing from her other house. So relatable Hun, that's why they haven't packed yet cos nothing is moving.

Reactions: 16
I've just had two tabs open on my computer. One with BBC news and distressing footage of civilians coming under fire from Russian shelling (some who sadly lost their lives). And the other was Mrs Braggy with her free chandeliers in her dogs bedroom. We're all sitting here glued to the news, desperate to help in anyway we can (I've already donated as much as I can afford with the rising cost of living and would give up our spare room in a heartbeat) I honestly don't know how she sleeps at night. I hope every time she looks at her tend farm she remembers bragging about it while people in Ukraine are being killed. And every time she looks at those alpaca's she remembers that her Instagram is more important than her child's safety. And if god forbid anything bad did happen to either of her boys, she should be held personally responsible for putting them in danger. Sounds harsh, but it's all true.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I see she's going for the Game of Thrones look with those chandeliers

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Where is the big light for their room from? She glossed over that light. Please tell me it was ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #522 Content as dull as her choice of paint, alpacas are dangerous around toddlers Soph not quaint.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
anyone else noticed that we never see Henry and the kids together anymore? And if we do, they dont have ā€œbrotherā€- by the Hollies over it anymore? Probably realised that Henry is bleeping heavy and is not her human childā€™s sibling, although the way she goes on about that dog maybe she was a surrogate for a family of dogs and decided to keep the babyšŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That pint colour looks almost mushy pea green to me. Must be the filter. The panelling is tacky AF and about 3 years too late to the trend. That light looks like itā€™s been robbed from a Bier Keller or one of those Viking night places you go to when abroad where you get fed a meal and drink pints out of tankards and all sit together Iā€™m really long tables.
I'm just waiting for Capt Jack Sparrow or Gaston to swing from it....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.