Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Stacey Solomon doing better career wise than Hinch now?
I remember when Hinch "brand" helped SS get out there in influencer land.

I don't know why she feels the need to plagiarise quotes to sum up how she feels about her childs difficulties when she would be so much more relatable saying she just doesn't know!
Insta 'parenting' is so disingenuous and gross.

Too right.

Reactions: 10
I was just thinking.

Isn't it bizarre how hard the Binch has fallen? I'll freely admit, I used to watch her fresh n up Fridays (and Em Clarksons FGF)
She was annoying, and made some frankly horrific food. (It's OK, I've seen the light 🤣🤣)
She had her "Binch Army" attack anyone who dared question her.

Now look. Only a few half arsed Binch Army attempts to defend her, and her latest frankly insane dancing while cleaning videos.

I think the tide is turning

• Heart
Reactions: 31
To be fair to her, my little one didn’t crawl for long - once he got on one of those walkers he was like a bloody demon charging around the house 😳
Feels like a lifetime ago since mine learnt to walk and hes only two. But I do remember he crawled very early on around 4.5 months so maybe that's why I'm like huh?? How is he walking. But of course all kids are different. If only Hinch realised that

Reactions: 8
I don’t usually publicise that I am autistic, as are my children. She couldn’t have chosen a worse bleep to plagiarise. 🙄😂

If indeed Ronnie is autistic he deserves understanding and PRIVACY, it should be his own choice when older to disclose a diagnosis if he wants to.

I know how I would feel if my every meltdown and things I struggle with were publicised to millions. I’m very careful about giving my children privacy, one of mine wouldn’t understand consent so absolutely nothing is put on social media.

No way is Hinch trying to help her followers, she’s using him for likes and stealing quotes to do it as she’s too thick to write anything meaningful herself. That boy deserves better.

You would hate AC. Shared videos/posts on their asd sons melt downs and wetting himself .

Let us hope Hinch wont take any more inspiration from her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.
Eg book deal, we have all called bingo on this

Reactions: 17
She's so incapable of saying the words sorry. Every single time she fucks up, she never apologises. She just sweeps it under the rug and moves on.

I wonder if management have told her to retract her comment incase the woman does intend to sue.
There isn't a (gifted) Shark that could deal with the tit she has swept under the rug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eg book deal, we have all called bingo on this
I hope a real aufor will write it.

"When I started my journey with Ron, I freaked out if I'm being honest with you. It was so much harder for me than him. Guys, I didn't notice he was "different." Mum noticed it first. Mum said we are all on our own journey, Soph and it's okay to be happy and sad. Phew! I was so sad. My baby wasn't perfect. Everyone thinks I have a perfect and easy life but if I'm being honest, I don't. I only have a mansion, a farm, nice cars and millions in the bank. I'm very down to earth and really anxious. I'm just boring Soph! Me and Dad spoke a lot in Grandads workshop and watching him make wooden furniture for the farm really eased my anxiety. We shed a lot of tears in the workshop.

I was invited to go to a fundraising event but I was too nervous to go guys. I found out me and Jamie was going to be sitting next to Brad Pitt. (All the best, Brad!)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I remember noticing Ronnie was autistic over a year ago. It is when i joined lol.
I want book credit as i am sure she reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.
I agree, but will add I think she was previously in denial about it (around the time of ‘he speaks perfectly well, thank you very much’). Then at some point he has been assessed, maybe ma told her that Ronnie was behind, and that’s when she saw 🤑🤑🤑

Guysssh, I was all caught up at 6am this morning can’t believe it’s kicked off on a Sunday!

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait till Eileen wakes up and sees the now deleted lies from Hinch, come on Eileen

Reactions: 20
It just shows she has nothing to say about Ronnie from the heart. I think it’s truly bizarre. I often write sweet notes about my children, it comes from the heart because I have so much love for them. Imagine being that cold you can’t even think of your own words. I totally understand sometimes people struggle with feelings to words and that’s okay. In that case, she still could of used it as an opportunity to say something like:

“I’m not very good with putting my feelings into words, a friend sent this quote to me and she can’t find any source, I’m sharing here and if anyone finds where it was from I will add to credit”

she literally just took it knowing full welL it didn’t belong to her.

There is no way she can come out of this looking good.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You would hate AC. Shared videos/posts on their asd sons melt downs and wetting himself .

Let us hope Hinch wont take any more inspiration from her!
AC has been discussed in a FB group I belong to. She’s an awful bleep, just like Hinch.
The sooner law protects children from exploitation on social media the better.

Reactions: 5
I think she's extremely passionate and from only scrolling through her page I've learned things I didn't know before. At the end of the day, people will share their kids to millions forever, it'll never be banned. I personally do think AutismCafe is running her page to do exactly what she says - raise awareness - she comes across very passionate, hinch is the opposite. She does nothing to raise awareness, she exploits her kids for money and nothing else, she HAD kids for MONEY cos she wants to be a family page, not a cleaning page like she started off as.
Despite what people think and difference of opinion hinch has been called out, again, which is brilliant and I fully support autismcafe for not backing down. I wouldn't either. I say go AustimCafe!!

Eta - I'm not saying I agree with autismcafe plastering her boy all over Instagram because it is awful when he can't give consent. I do agree wholeheartedly. But I think the reasons behind both pages are different, therefore puts them in different brackets. But that's just me xx
It's me as well I completely agree with you. It's completely wrong to share kids but at least Eileen does it for the autism community. Hinch only does it to earn money, that's her sole reason.

Reactions: 5
Those bedside tables are soooo unsuitable for a 2 year old. All I can see are trapped fingers and splinters - even sanded pallet wood isn't the best. It's meant for ONE use only. Not toddlers bedrooms ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.