Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note the word ’Style’ does this mean subconsciously she’s realised Hinch Lodge is not a real farm and as F the dust said above it doesn’t fit the style of fire either! That fire would have been better suited to a large slab style tile if you wanted to tile the chimney breast!
53282D98-F8EB-4D72-AED3-ECA0F102C1DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Note the word ’Style’ does this mean subconsciously she’s realised Hinch Lodge is not a real farm and as F the dust said above it doesn’t fit the style of fire either! That fire would have been better suited to a large slab style tile if you wanted to tile the chimney breast! View attachment 1089455
Dated and doesn’t work, mish mash of styles😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Is that the fake fireplace? I suppose at least it’s central now 😏 As others have said, doesn’t match the bricks.

Reactions: 18
Farmhouse style living room HAHHAHAHAHAH. Nah looks cold and uninviting.

And like everyone else has said, the fireplace doesn't match the bricks what so ever. Aw god bless her man, she never gets it right. 0/10 lass xoxooxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That fireplace 😱 they were put of date in the 80s - where the heck does she get her sense of style from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she is changing the white fireplace? Doesn't look right with the rustic look she is going for with the bricks...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soph, the 80's called and asked for their brick chimney breast back.

Has Mrs Hinch ever actually seen a farmhouse? How can one person get everything so wrong? How can a person be so lacking in style and taste when she has people to advise her every step of the way?. So many questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She has literally ripped everything out hasn't she! I wanna see the kitchen on a live soph & I believe that has gone too

Reactions: 16
Agree- the stakes don’t match. If she wants the rustic style she’d have being better having a wood burner fitted , nice stone lintel and done baskets of wood. The bricks look shite!!
I think because I’m from Yorkshire we have a lot of stone cottages and farms- she’s literally missed the mark big time!! ( plus the house isn’t old enough to carry it off!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely disgusting!! Hinch should be ashamed of herself. Stealing and sharing these thoughts from another mother about their autistic child had got to be the lowest of the low. 😡 How she gets away with this is shocking!
Hope the original poster gets tagged into Hinch stolen words post.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.