Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why FFS, all these animals are just way too much for a two year old

edit to add-he’s so talented as an artist but Fucksake
1DE3DC7C-F3A9-44D4-91A4-845AC4D38F82.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Right!! War has erupted in Ukraine. Fucks know what would happen if the UK got involved. But she doesn't acknowledge real life stuff. She doesn't know anything. I dont think her little brain can understand it.
Agreed she never mentioned covid, is she going to mention a potential WW3🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Completely unrelated. I found this hilarious in home bargains today. Whilst looking through the childrens book ailse looking for another one of those mind numbing nursery rhyme song books for my little boy (he loves them so it doesn't matter) i found best selling author in the middle of all the other children's books. Seems fitting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't want to get too serious.sad times.
But I can't help thinking that Putin is no match for fiddle chewing a wasp with a tranq gun handy.She could be our biggest ally,I say put them in a room🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
tit so Russia have bombed Chernobyl and potentially damaged a nuclear waste protection container, Hunch won't need alpaca dust, radioactive dust will soon reach Liars Lodge😳 scary times

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s having a busy day planning her orangery and booking in all the construction team to do it. She’s started following two accounts that are building related. I wonder if planning has been approved? I know it was likely to pass through easily. Pub lunch whilst they go through brochures?
I had a look earlier and the council have said they are supportive of the plans

Reactions: 12
tit so Russia have bombed Chernobyl and potentially damaged a nuclear waste protection container, Hunch won't need alpaca dust, radioactive dust will soon reach Liars Lodge😳 scary times
I have a feeling she's single handedly been more of a risk to the atmosphere?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh. Jimbobmicroknobgetajobnosejobrentaslob (short for James) has appeared... been reading Tattle by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A work colleague spotted them all in Lakeside earlier, in tracksuits with lots of bags. She apparently had big sunglasses and a mask on trying to look like a tend celeb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Oh tit - posted image before text. Anyway.....
Coo-ee Hinch
We realise you haven't read your Tattle thread since the signing of the Magna Carta, but those shrubs look like either rhododendrons or laurels, both of which are poisonous to camelids (that includes alpacas for the ignorant i.e. you)
Much as we're bored with the antics of Roger, Random and Rancid, I'd hate to see the woolly wankers dying a horrible death due to your neglect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread title should be:
More dust for the llamas, comes from hinchs roots, their momma 😂
Bet she would love them called that 😂

Reactions: 2
A work colleague spotted them all in Lakeside earlier, in tracksuits with lots of bags. She apparently had big sunglasses and a mask on trying to look like a tend celeb.
No wonder they never try to go to Bluewater,no hoodie policy.
I'm guessing inch was shouting,where can I get a saveloy oi oi know what I mean,nudge nudge dinky
winky,in the food hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel sick scrolling through the Internet. The videos I've seen of buildings getting attacked next to peoples homes and children screaming is horrific.
But she won't mention anything going on in the world. Aslong as she's OK eh.
She's probably sat making jokes about it all the selfish bleep.

Reactions: 19
Fiddle will be waiting with her tranquillisers while hinch runs to her wooden bunker that pepe made.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She DEFINITELY has an account but she doesn't mention tattle. When she mentions trolls she means us lot though. But "she doesn't read here"
I know she has read here, someone posted a quote mocking her spending no time with her children they grow fast, she twisted the narrative and posted the quote about how kids grow up fast shortly after. - not recently

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.