Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuyyys they just crack me up

Commando crawling is what my old ma calls it xx
Lonnie just looks unsteady. Commando crawling is where they only use their arms to crawl, their belly stays on the ground and their legs do little work. Like a soldier crawling under a net on an assault course.

My eldest did this as she had hip problems.

Reactions: 12
"Woofy wankers" has killed me!

Reactions: 15
£10 says she will bring out a room fragrance/ bedding spritz… Called Hinch Farm. And it will be a rip off of Zoflora Springtime or Lenor… Because it smellllllzzzzzz so good guyyyyyyyschhhh
I’m fank you x

Reactions: 23
I don’t think that was the first time Lonnie crawled but sadly I think it was the first time she’d seen it, too busy with her other ‘boys’
How long till Roy goes alpaca people, he seems a right handful?
Where is Jimbob?

Reactions: 25
Can she stop fucking over the top screaming! She done the same with Ronnie and it scares them. They have that same startled reaction when she suddenly starts screeching. No need. Also imagine capturing your child’s milestones through camera for possibly the first time! She’s ridiculous..put the phone down and enjoy your life in your new home ffs

Reactions: 34
Personalised hats and jumpers of course … a new one for every day of the week obvsss
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the fucking point of personalised clothes. May dressing gown or something that you’d use all the time but an outfit ?

I don’t think that was the first time Lonnie crawled but sadly I think it was the first time she’d seen it, too busy with her other ‘boys’
Where is Jimbob?
I was thinking the same about jimbob. Is it time to start digging under the patio?

Reactions: 16
The power in those legs.

Imagine being kicked by one.
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 20
Where is Jimbob?
Jimbob’s been sent to live with the Jimbob people

Reactions: 34
Maybe it's not dust they're rolling in

Reactions: 27
Nailed on he wears Joop and calls everyone Chief and pal.

Hahahahaha great minds
It is a strong aftershave but not joop probs a knock off one though. He utterly annoys me as he just loooooooves himself. Cant give too much away incase one of my colleagues is also a fellow Hinch hater/tattle user

Reactions: 4
One of the school mums in our circle is like this. If we pick up kids and go anywhere as a group tag a long Mum is always with us. If we arrange anything she pipes up ‘Mum will come too!’ It’s grinding my gears tbh.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.