Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh could it be Weepetos wooden offerings that the mad bat was negotiating

Reactions: 16
It would be right up her street because garden centres are extortionate at the best of times all the huns would still rush there for their baskets to put their tesssscho tomatoes in though

Reactions: 17
Was also obsessed with tend shite, although Soph would probably like a shite painting considering she’s obsessed with all things poo related

Reactions: 12
My nan () was a (real) cleaner at a uni and one of the students made a canvas portrait of me as a baby it’s truly horrifying. My grandad cleared out his loft and passed it on to me and I’ve now put it in my loft. One of those things that will probably survive a fire and needs to be blessed by a Father on a regular basis

Reactions: 32
Quoi?
Merci Madam,but you cannot be serious.
I am a nobody from Maldon.
I know Hinch is boring but don't start making it up as you go along xx
Damn it, was hoping you could tell us more about her merchandise

Je suis très désolé mon amie xx

Reactions: 20
I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

Reactions: 5
Oi oi, I'll have some freisas please Fanny!

Reactions: 10
Omg he actually looks like Roland Rat lol

Ooh that's another name for Hinch to use in the future

Hope this helps Soph

Reactions: 11
I watched Dream home make over last night on channel 5 and it was so refreshing. Ok not to everyone's tastes and it was expensive wall paper etc but the use of colour was amazing and it's about after value not throw away fashion home wear and not a grey in sight. A new Sophie to follow on insta sophie robinson.
[/QUOTE]
I watched this too - that £400 per roll wall paper annoyed me because you could see the joins! Haha but agree - I loved all the colour and patterns - I would never have thought to mix patterns but it really worked didn’t it!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.