Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she realises sheā€™s fucked up with the house move for privacy reasons as sheā€™s shown every bit of the house and anyone can find it on the map so now sheā€™s pushing the ā€˜itā€™s all for our Ron and his needsā€™. Such a liar and totally selling out that poor little boy šŸ™

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Creepy pig will munch your legs, Soph will steal your toofy pegs šŸ¦·

(Branching into Tattle horror tales now)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Hinch, weā€™ve seen the main road outside your new house and heard the volume of traffic. The best thing you can do for Ron to help him settle in is teach him to look left, look right, and then look left again.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think he is, on his last birthday he liked construction, diggers etc she is forcing the farm on him!
Maybe the plan was to build their own home hence pushing the diggers and construction like look what we are going to do guys.... then they found the "dream" house to renovate (even though it doesn't need a full renovation) and it was on a "farm" so now Ron HAS to like farms!
Its all planned and premeditated and the dolls house proves it we all saw what she was doing hence why it wasn't used!

This forum has gave me issues šŸ˜‚ was giggling to myself lol
Freda and her fiddling caterpillar fingers are not free from inch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This forum has gave me issues šŸ˜‚ was giggling to myself lol
I am so happy finally an exciting treat for my mill and egg free allergy sprog!!

Sopha wouldn't know the struggle throwing blended mushroom eggs at her children everyday šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve been at work all day and just seen her stories.
If I was Ronnie Iā€™d literally cut her off. Sheā€™s toxic. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s trying to push that this ā€˜moveā€™ is for him

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did he disclose that ad??

Wouldn't be suprised if he did give her flowers that had her name on them lol. Me personally, would be pretty pissed off if I were gifted something from my own brand lol
Nope! Reported to ASA āœ…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh McHinchy had a farm, Ee I EE I O,
And on that farm she had some Llama's, Ee I Ee I O.
With a llama here, llama there, here's a llama, there's a llama, everywhere it's drama, drama, Ee I Ee I ooooohhhhh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what, Iā€™m actually shocked to the core that Sopha loves Geppettoā€™s hoover, I mean, when has she ever loved anything ever before?

I laaaaarve It = broken record šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
actually needs an eyeroll reaction :rolleyes: but does she BLOOMIN laaaav it?!

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s done absolutely nothing for him.

If sheā€™d actually researched the first thing sheā€™d have read about is how some people wish to never let others know they DO have difficulties as they donā€™t want it to ā€œdefineā€ them. Sheā€™s taken that choice away from him. Everything she does is for her. Sheā€™s using Ronnie in a foul way to try and justify her actions.

Reactions: 25
I think she or rather gets Inch to go to the tip a LOT! šŸ˜‚

Sorry, I thought you meant the ā€Cheap Shopā€ in Tiptree (Itā€™s actually called that) It sells all sorts of things, including dolls house furniture. What am I saying, I shouldnā€™t say that sheā€™ll go there now šŸ™ƒ

Iā€™m calling bingo that weā€™ll soon see her buying dolls house stuff in there, they even have light sets, wallpaper, carpet etc for dolls houses Sopha šŸ‘‹šŸ» ATV
The Cheap Shop is a little treasure trove!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.