Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
mrs hinch is not a farmer, stick to Tesco crap pyjamas, (ps were so OVER llamas)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just keep popping in and out of here because I’ve not much to say because, well duck all is happening lately. But yes, childrens wallpaper in characters they like such as paw patrol, peppa pig etc isn’t aesthetically pleasing but so bleeping what? I would rather my children grow up and remember me and their father putting effort in and decorating their rooms for the things they liked at the time than having a plain old boring childhood like her kids will have 😅 all that money and she literally does nothing with them, the odd trip to a play centre and a walk… really!? Honestly one day she’s going to look back and regret not spending every second taking them in because it goes far too quick.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if SF are watching her and looking out for the disclaimer she was supposed to make. 🤔

Reactions: 5
I have never seen a woman splurge so much on unnecessary tit. She could legit furnish 2 medium sized flats with all she’s got in greyskull and what’s to come for the faux farm. Is she going to use the market place furniture she swiftly pinched from the FB market place? Of course she won’t. Everything needs to be brand new and newly purchased. I’m lost for words

Reactions: 15
I have a question pls 🙋why is she calling Ron Roo? His name doesn’t need shortened it’s Ron… sorry been away for a bit still trying to catch up.

Reactions: 11
She’s done absolutely nothing for him.

If she’d actually researched the first thing she’d have read about is how some people wish to never let others know they DO have difficulties as they don’t want it to “define” them. She’s taken that choice away from him. Everything she does is for her. She’s using Ronnie in a foul way to try and justify her actions.
All of the above. It wouldn’t be so bad if she was speaking out as a positive advocate, but she doesn’t. She alludes to these speech needs or whatever she calls it, but it seems mostly about how it affects her rather than him.
I am in a similar position with my 2 year old. He’s an october baby so a little bit younger than Ronnie but not by far. My boy says a few words now, but they’re random and sporadic. He might say it once and never say it again, he can’t string a sentence or anything. Yes it’s incredibly sad for me, I’d love to hear him putting words together and being able to say more.
The worst part though, that she doesn’t seem to mention, is that the hardest thing ever is watching my son scream and get so frustrated and upset because he wants something and can’t tell me. He headbangs, smacks, all sorts, but he is just so, so frustrated. He doesn’t do it out of malice, and he’s the most affectionate little boy, but he just can’t say what he wants and it must be infuriating for them.

But nope, all about Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s done absolutely nothing for him.

If she’d actually researched the first thing she’d have read about is how some people wish to never let others know they DO have difficulties as they don’t want it to “define” them. She’s taken that choice away from him. Everything she does is for her. She’s using Ronnie in a foul way to try and justify her actions.
Couldn't agree more 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Zzzzz beyond bored with all this farm house tit now
Beyond shitless of dad and me made this today
Literally bored shitless of it
You have zero worries of me being jealous of you hun as it’s so old fashioned and did I mention boring as hell

Reactions: 19
Henners looks more like a pub landlord than farmers market assistant 🤣 Why couldn't she of bought this kind of stuff for Ron at Castle Grey Skull? Or heck think Weeping Al has a workshop already at his home. How many thousands of families provide a great fulfilling life for kids with additional needs in a terrace or a semi or a flat etc. Silly me Soph wouldn't have the it's to help Ron's development excuse up her sleeve then for the move to Fannying about Farm 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her house is basically one big bonfire waiting to happen the amount of wood going into it 😂😂😂
I mean I like the odd wooden piece of furniture but Jesus!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.