Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a suspicion that James short for Jim has gone back to work
Sorry to laugh at your thought, but that's hilarious but, what makes you think this?

WTF has she fed poor Lonnie this morning and who has she stole her good morning mama, you can do this quote from this time?

Reactions: 20
She's very negative and bitter isn't ol' Sophie? There is always a self soothing passive aggressive tone behind all of her little quotes. Her misery and sadness is quite deep rooted.

Sorry to laugh at your thought, but that's hilarious but, what makes you think this?

WTF has she fed poor Lonnie this morning and who has she stole her good morning mama, you can do this quote from this time?
found part of it, she seems to have made the rest up for her own reasons

Reactions: 15
Am off work today having A deep rest catching up on housework shopping etc just had a quick look at her followers bought bots and fake profiles why don’t brands check out the followers before collaborating, they are obviously mostly all so fake, especially the later ones, Russian, Asian, all with just a handful of posts and obviously fake. When will people wake up to this fucking inflencer lying robbing no morals bastatrds culture, it has got to be one of the most dishonest platforms around.

Reactions: 14
There’s a Home Bargs in Maldon, but I doubt she’d go there because she thinks she’s shooo famoush and all the hunssss sit outside from 7am onwards in case she decides to grace it with her preshence

Reactions: 16
Nails well hidden in that video I see!!
Could be from September for all we bloody know!
Did we not see her with different nails this week? Weren't a couple of them a neutral colour and the others burgundy? They looked all burgundy again today I usually don't give a hoot about her nails but this feels significant.

Mushrooms in a blender ? Just why
They were mushrooms? Fuck thought they were oats that's the worse loooking concoction she's ever made!

Reactions: 20
It’s been a few weeks. Viewed this mornings stories and see nothings changed with plagiarised quotes & diarrhoea food. Least Ron & Jamie short for James didn’t have to suffer this time!

Reactions: 11
Oh my days, just fuck the fuck off Inch. He’s about as funnnnnay as an itch on my arse.

Yeah, your wife’s got herself a deal with Tescho to flog her flowers. Only an arsehole would then go there, take a photo and tend to buy them for her for Valentine’s Day

He really gives me the creeps, sleazy git

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Yes Jamie, I'm sure she will love to be gifted flowers with her own brand plastered over them. Better to have a dead bunch from a petrol station than put a penny in your greedy little pockets !

Reactions: 28
Buying his wife her own branded flowers. How fucking romantic!! Spare me the on valentine's Day...dreading those stories

Reactions: 21

Hinch Tesco 12 roses - £20
Asda 12 roses - £12

Of course she’s going to approve, more money in the bank. Great marketing!

Clueless

Reactions: 24
There’s a Home Bargs in Maldon, but I doubt she’d go there because she thinks she’s shooo famoush and all the hunssss sit outside from 7am onwards in case she decides to grace it with her preshence
I just saw that at after sadly googling .. is it fairly new? Lonnnnng opening hours today! Wonder what she did with that huge overflowing trolley load she bought just before Christmas?

Reactions: 7

Did he disclose that ad??

Wouldn't be suprised if he did give her flowers that had her name on them lol. Me personally, would be pretty pissed off if I were gifted something from my own brand lol

Reactions: 10
Hinch & Fiddle have been sniffing around there for years.
It's deteriorated in my opinion-perhaps her stuff is in there already
If you’re chatting about the garden centre with the “nice coffee shop” in Tiptree, I went there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully there’ll tell her to fuck the fuck off if she suggests flogging anything there.

spelling edit

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If you’re chatting about the garden centre with the “nice coffee shop” in Tiptree, I want there at the weekend and saw nothing of Hinches. Hopefully there’ll tell her to fuck the fuck off if she suggests flogging anything there.
Yep there's definitely not the market for her stuff there! Although covid seems to have hit it hard, it's nowhere near as nice as it used to be, so who knows. I'll make sure to check out the outdoor bodged up reduced corner next time I'm there to see if there's any weepy specials

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.