Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there no baby classes in her local area? Don’t think she’s ever mentioned taking him to anything like that, I know he’s only 12 weeks but it would benefit them both so start going along to one. Obviously she’s really playing the anxiety card at the moment, I get these classes can be daunting to someone who is genuinely shy but she has no problem going to meetings/book signings so why not take him along to a class or baby group?

Reactions: 19
Greetings from pinkpeonyhome 🤣View attachment 40623
Bobby set up this petition because of the homophobic abuse he gets online. Absolutely nothing to do with normal people discussing influencers on a gossip website. They should be ashamed that they would compare what Bobby has had to put up with to people stating facts on tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Greetings from pinkpeonyhome 🤣View attachment 40623
I actually hope this does make it to 100k just to hear what parliament have to say about it.

Until they can properly define ‘trolling’ this has no meaning whatsoever.

Being a witch and mean on the Internet isn’t a crime. It just makes you a mean witch. Just the same way if you said the same to someone in person wouldn’t get you arrested.

Most of the things said just fall into the mean witch category. Obviously there’s the ones that go a bit further and threaten etc but there’s already laws against that.

From what hinch has shared of her trollers (the one calling her a bleep and the one making comments about Ronnie’s appearance) fall into the mean witch category. It’s not nice, but it’s not a crime.

Reactions: 27
Bobby set up this petition because of the homophobic abuse he gets online. Absolutely nothing to do with normal people discussing influencers on a gossip website. They should be ashamed that they would compare what Bobby has had to put up with to people stating facts on tattle! And to edit: things that are said to Bobby are homophobic and illegal.

Reactions: 7
Bobby set up this petition because of the homophobic abuse he gets online. Absolutely nothing to do with normal people discussing influencers on a gossip website. They should be ashamed that they would compare what Bobby has had to put up with to people stating facts on tattle!
I had no idea that’s why it was set up. Homophobic comments fall under hate crime and should be investigated and prosecuted.

Reactions: 23
I actually hope this does make it to 100k just to hear what parliament have to say about it.

Until they can properly define ‘trolling’ this has no meaning whatsoever.

Being a witch and mean on the Internet isn’t a crime. It just makes you a mean witch. Just the same way if you said the same to someone in person wouldn’t get you arrested.

Most of the things said just fall into the mean witch category. Obviously there’s the ones that go a bit further and threaten etc but there’s already laws against that.

From what hinch has shared of her trollers (the one calling her a bleep and the one making comments about Ronnie’s appearance) fall into the mean witch category. It’s not nice, but it’s not a crime.
Errr,Soph,Do you keep up with the news? Parliament is not in session for 5 weeks. I doubt this will be the top of any politicians agenda for a very long time😂 Also I wonder what their definition of troll is? I am sure there are some nasty people out there,but realistically someone who either questions you in any way or does not agree with your lifestyle does not make them a troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when she used to use that flash bathroom liquid? (Cue boomerang of her now using it...)
Well....I bought some because I saw it for the first time ever and I’ve just used it to do the sink and bath, and OMG! If I used that every time I cleaned the bathroom, my water bill would increase!! It took me 20 minutes to get all the cleaner washed away and not leave a residue!
I was thinking exactly the same. What bobby experienced was real trolling! She’s a joke

Reactions: 12
Sorry just saw he set it up due to homophobic abuse - fair play, absolutely needs to be addressed and stamped out.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes she reacts so quick that I think
Sometimes she reacts so quick that I think
That’s what she’s doing when she’s quiet.

View attachment 40619
She's given the poor little dog agoraphobia 😢 Is that her cheap little grey backpack I see by his head? Or the one from Tesco? Maybe it's Jamie's manbag? 🤔
She missed the point-she's not going to steal her own dog .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The abuse that bobby has had to put up with is disgusting.... that is trolling!! He has shared some of the messages and they are awful... homophobic and threatening..... these influencers should be ashamed of themselves if they are putting tattle in the same category as those people. They haven’t got a clue what trolling actually is!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.