Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this “woman” is beyond!
She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is!
I had an emergency c section my hub had 2 weeks off then had to go away to work for 3 weeks! And he works away Monday to Friday, and then works locally most Saturdays! Then my job in tails mainly weekend working! But don’t worry soph, just go and steam all your GIFTED floors!! 🤬😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet has spent MANY days since Ronnie’s birth documenting herself going to shops including, but certainly not limited to:

Tesco
John Lewis
B&M
Poundstretcher
Matalan
Various restaurants

Anyone else got some to add, my brain can’t store all her crap.

There’s NOTHING more convenient than convenient anxiety...
Garden centres
Other: Holiday chalet, many of
Bonus item: Hot tub

Reactions: 11
Honestly her last few stories! She is acting deranged. The man has just gone to the gym. Get a grip and parent your child on your own like 99% of us mothers have to do while our other half’s are working!
And get the child a crinkly toy and not just some Percy pigs wrapped in a cloth! No wonder she is a millionaire she is so tight!

Reactions: 24
Omg this “woman” is beyond!
She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is!
I had an emergency c section my hub had 2 weeks off then had to go away to work for 3 weeks! And he works away Monday to Friday, and then works locally most Saturdays! Then my job in tails mainly weekend working! But don’t worry soph, just go and steam all your GIFTED floors!! 🤬😡

I was 12 weeks pregnant when my man went to jail 2 days before my first scan he’s gonna get out when the baby is 24 two days after I give birth I ran up to a visit. I moved out my mums when my baby was 11 months loved here a year and still got the same stuff I moved in with apart from the few bits n bobs when I’ve got some money left over from the rent, tv, leccy, gas, food shop, clothes for the baby, nappies, milk, phone bill.

I was in labour for 3 days on my own aswell in the hospital had to ring an ambulance when I was having contractions cause I had no money for a taxi had to refuse to leave till I gave my birth and my mum who I lived with was off her heads on drugs

• Wow
  • Sad
Jamie if you read Tattle please take my advice and bleeping leg it mate, your wife is deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jamie is obviously home (taking video of Hinch in egg chair). All is well again in Hinch Manor

Reactions: 14
Today on The Sophie Way is Gifted.
Sophie shows us her favourite toy elephant which her son received as a gift and she then made money from.
We are treated to a boomerang tour of Hinch Towers.
Sophie then tells us all about an anxiety provoking trip in her expensive Range Rover with her husband and child in the rain. Sophie and family bravely travelled all the way to a local McDonalds and Sophie even managed the dangerous task of walking on wet pavements to make it into a Matalan to pick up sleep suits and tea towels.
And finally Sophie will share the intimate details of how long Jamie takes to have a tit and wipe his arse... which apparently is considerably longer than she takes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jamie is obviously home (taking video of Hinch in egg chair). All is well again in Hinch Manor
Wouldn't surprise me if Hinch called the Gym
1) to see if he's there and not having his end away with some other bint and
2) she demanded he get home quick as she couldn't cope with Ronnie crying as she has floors to steam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the betting the garage at Hinch's house will be converted into a Gym saves Jamie going out and leaving her, obviously all gifted of course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a joke 😡 I had a csection and then emergency, risk of life surgery because I wouldn’t stop bleeding followed by 2 blood transfusions and my fiancé had to go back to work 2 days after we came home from hospital as a family. She has NO IDEA how easy she has it. She’s a joke of a woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
All the free tit to receives, I wonder what makes something stand out so much that she feels the need to share to 'help' others?

& a cold, empty, shallow, black bleeping heart.
‘Take care’= I’m going to reply for screenshotting purposes but to be clear this is the end of this conversation

• Haha
She changed that, coz before it went straight to the story about being back where she belongs, but she deleted it Chucked that mention of Jamie in last minute and reposted!
(I know that makes me sound crazy but she did 🙈😂)

Don’t I can’t bear it! Brussssshhhhhh wasshhhhh goes right through me
Yes, I noticed that she changed it too because earlier on it didn't make sense. She missed a video out.

Reactions: 4
She’s sending subliminal messages to paparazzi.. I’ll be at H&M tomorrow, but don’t go there if it’s raining, if it’s sunny perfect 👌 📸

yes exactly! ..or the time they were in the furniture shop when Jamie was pretending to drive a bus or whatever it was and she was screeching with laughter filming it in front of of those people and then she was like sorry guys to them.. and they wasn’t even looking at them. If your anxious you would be in and out

Didn’t stop her going carpet right either to pick her new carpet because we know she went In there, they confirmed it.
🤣🤣 where ‘Jamie pretended to drive a bus or whatever’ 🤣🤣 oh my god they’re both hilarious 🙄 they are very cringe,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She knows nothing about what other mothers have to go through. Much love to previous posters who’ve shared their struggles. My husband is military and works away for weeks at a time, he missed the birth of our 3rd baby. What I’d have given to have him only gone for an hour to the gym, or to only disappear for a half hour tit. Grow up Sophie.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.