Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fuming even the filter can’t hide the aggression in her. God forbid her husband goes out the house an hour without her. She is lucky to see her husband so much we both work full time and see each other for half an hour before I go to bed when I’m picking him up from work at 10pm it’s called being adults and normal married life Sophie deal with it and grow up
Right. My SO goes to work at 5 or 6 am and gets home around 6 pm. We have a couple of hours where we eat dinner and watch some tv, then it is bedtime. She has no clue of reality for people.

Reactions: 17
Oh wow...just watched the gym/steam/toilet stories myself 😳😳

At least we know why the toilets need wiping and pining so regularly and she even basically admitted that her chicken and veg is responsible 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I feel really sorry for Jamie right now. My hub is does that annoying 30 minutes in the toilet thing but if I’m ever going to moan about it I moan only to him, or possibly my sister. No one else needs to hear it, he doesn’t need to be humiliated like that. He’d be so upset if he found out I’d been going on about it to some random work colleagues never mind broadcasting it to an audience of hundreds of thousands.
Same. I think it is a man thing. But I wouldn't share it with loads of people. Who cares.

Reactions: 8
When did this ‘I cant go out anywhere’ start?

She managed perfectly well going to London for meetings with gleam and P&G and for photoshoots and this morning interview!

Funny how her new bestie Stacey has posted about how she was anxious about going out with the baby before (might be wrong but Im sure she didnt leave the house for 4 weeks after Rex was born) now all of a sudden poor Soph struggles to go to H&M
Yet has spent MANY days since Ronnie’s birth documenting herself going to shops including, but certainly not limited to:

Tesco
John Lewis
B&M
Poundstretcher
Matalan
Various restaurants

Anyone else got some to add, my brain can’t store all her crap.

There’s NOTHING more convenient than convenient anxiety...

Reactions: 14
@Pinkhome I'm sorry you're in the same situation as me. I had to appeal my PIP decision too, so if you need any help or advice, feel free to PM me.
So sorry to hear you’re both having to appeal PIP decisions ❤ I work in carer support and help people with PIP and DLA applications and appeals every day so please feel free to message me if you want any help. They can be bastards x

• Heart
Did Jamie come home early cos there’s someone making noise in the background of the Percy pig stories

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yet has spent MANY days since Ronnie’s birth documenting herself going to shops including, but certainly not limited to:

Tesco
John Lewis
B&M
Poundstretcher
Matalan
Various restaurants

Anyone else got some to add, my brain can’t store all her crap.

There’s NOTHING more convenient than convenient anxiety...
She also used to enjoy going and sitting in supermarket cafes on her own... and yet she has crippling anxiety... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She is only trying to be relatable and increase engagement with those posts about Jamie...."so many of us are in the same sitch with that"🙄🙄🙄
Funny that this is after Stace has been round and also been complaining about Joe leaving her to go the Maldives!

Reactions: 15
She’s lucky she see’s Jamie that much. Me and my partner see each other all of 20 mins within 5 days, when I get home from work in the morning he goes to work for the day. It’s like a relay race, we high 5 each other on the way in/out. He takes the kids to school, I pick them up. When he gets home from work I’m asleep, when I get up for work he’s asleep. But it’s what we’ve got to do to pay the bills, we don’t all get everything gifted to us. They probably got their mortgage gifted to them it’s ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I get home in the evening and on most threads there’s a few post, maybe a couple of pages max to catch up on... on this thread - 17 pages!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
She is only trying to be relatable and increase engagement with those posts about Jamie...."so many of us are in the same sitch with that"🙄🙄🙄
I agree ...stacey had a similar iv fallen out with swash story ..I think shes copying to get hinchers onside

Reactions: 10
She’s sending subliminal messages to paparazzi.. I’ll be at H&M tomorrow, but don’t go there if it’s raining, if it’s sunny perfect 👌 📸
When did this ‘I cant go out anywhere’ start?

She managed perfectly well going to London for meetings with gleam and P&G and for photoshoots and this morning interview!

Funny how her new bestie Stacey has posted about how she was anxious about going out with the baby before (might be wrong but Im sure she didnt leave the house for 4 weeks after Rex was born) now all of a sudden poor Soph struggles to go to H&M
yes exactly! ..or the time they were in the furniture shop when Jamie was pretending to drive a bus or whatever it was and she was screeching with laughter filming it in front of of those people and then she was like sorry guys to them.. and they wasn’t even looking at them. If your anxious you would be in and out

Didn’t stop her going carpet right either to pick her new carpet because we know she went In there, they confirmed it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.