Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope her new mate Stacey is rolling her eyes. Her boyfriend has just gone away for work again and she’s got her two boys and baby to look after on her own.

Hinch couldn’t even manage two hours on her own. Hell she can’t even go to the shops on her own, needs Jamie to do everything with her. God forbid he does something he wants on his own that doesn’t include her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another central-belter here and feel free to pm if anyone needs help or a bit of company.

And on the topic of rain, I was almost at Hinch-Zoflora levels of excitement the other day when my new raincoat was delivered
I’m also central belt!

Reactions: 3
Hope her new mate Stacey is rolling her eyes. Her boyfriend has just gone away for work again and she’s got her two boys and baby to look after on her own.

Hinch couldn’t even manage two hours on her own. Hell she can’t even go to the shops on her own, needs Jamie to do everything with her. God forbid he does something he wants on his own that doesn’t include her.

Like the mini rant about the gym ‘I’ll steam your floors jamiiiieeeee’

Reactions: 5
She's crazy. Ronnie is almost 3 months. When my son was 3 weeks old and I'd had an emergency c section my husband went away for work for two weeks. I couldn't complain because my sister had an emergency c section in another country and her husband couldn't get home immediately, and she had another 2 kids to look after.
Her life is gifted, she has her parents really close by, and her husband has only gone to the gym and the toilet. She really needs to get a grip.
Those stories weren't a joke, I could sense the spitefulness towards Jamie.
When my baby was 6 days old my partner went back to work. He has his own business and couldn’t turn the work away I was on my own couldn’t sit down because of the stitches could barely walk up the stairs but I survived and managed!! It’s what we normal people have to do!!

Right. My SO goes to work at 5 or 6 am and gets home around 6 pm. We have a couple of hours where we eat dinner and watch some tv, then it is bedtime. She has no clue of reality for people.
This!! Literally!! Mine works 7-6 at one job and some days works his other job and when he gets home from work most days I go and ride my horse muck out etc I do take my baby up during the day but if it’s bad weather I don’t want him out in the wind and rain so I have to wait til he’s home. By the time I’m home we’re both knackered we’re asleep by 10. We don’t get a day off together ever. We’re lucky if we get a day off in the month where we can spend quality time. Sorry for my life story but she’s so lucky to have Jamie and he just wants 1 hour to himself. A hour!!!! It’s not long

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Like the mini rant about the gym ‘I’ll steam your floors jamiiiieeeee’
She really is confused isn't she. She called it steamed chicken and veg. Hinch, mate, it's called a McChicken Sandwich and Fries, silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it was a bloke ditching his missus every night to go down the social or the gym when they have a young baby I could see the annoyance. But hes home non stop and presumably providing adequate support and he wants an hour to go to the gym. In the grand scheme of things its NOT a big deal. Try and keep some perspective love. And for balance if you feel the need to blow off some steam you could always take an hour away from your obsessive cleaning schedule and do something just for you. It's not rocket science 🙄

Reactions: 25
Just catching up on stories. When my little one was a baby and it rained I chucked on a rain cover and went out. Why is that an issue for her...surely she can beg (sorry I mean buy) a rain cover???

Reactions: 14
Wtf have i just watched??? She’s either trying to be funny or she’s got issues!!! So what if ur hubby went to the gym.... and so what if he shits for half an hour!! Why would u think people would be interested in that?? Jamie if ur reading this I really hope u told her what a witch she is for broadcasting ur toilet habits over the Internet, but somehow I get the feeling that u will just let her get away with it as u obviously always do. U do realise that u have the right to stand up to her?? She is taking the piss out of u and it’s not nice to watch. Please grow a pair and stop being her little witch.... tell her it’s not ok to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When my baby was 6 days old my partner went back to work. He has his own business and couldn’t turn the work away I was on my own couldn’t sit down because of the stitches could barely walk up the stairs but I survived and managed!! It’s what we normal people have to do!!

This!! Literally!! Mine works 7-6 at one job and some days works his other job and when he gets home from work most days I go and ride my horse muck out etc I do take my baby up during the day but if it’s bad weather I don’t want him out in the wind and rain so I have to wait til he’s home. By the time I’m home we’re both knackered we’re asleep by 10. We don’t get a day off together ever. We’re lucky if we get a day off in the month where we can spend quality time. Sorry for my life story but she’s so lucky to have Jamie and he just wants 1 hour to himself. A hour!!!! It’s not long
Completely agree with you, my hubby works long days and i work nights so we rarely see each other we have 3 kids and i'll happily admit it isn't easy. But the way i see it is someone out there has a worse situation than me so i can't complain.
Hinch on the other hand is take take take she doesn't realise how fortunate she is, good on Jamie for going out though - bet he wishes he was out for longer than an hour.

Reactions: 8
She seemed to be ok without him when he was at the gifted Arsenal match for hours, yet can’t hack him going to the gym?
Oh yh it’s ok as long as it involves the freebies rolling in.

Reactions: 32
Right. My SO goes to work at 5 or 6 am and gets home around 6 pm. We have a couple of hours where we eat dinner and watch some tv, then it is bedtime. She has no clue of reality for people.
Same [emoji1373]

Reactions: 2
She sounds unhinged with those Jamie stories. She really doesn’t know how easy she has it.
I think the Tommee Tippee steriliser,bottles and that plastic bottle drier seen in her stories go against the strict laws on advertising baby formula/equipment.
The Nursery furniture is not CE tested so potentially unsafe! That could also be trouble for Hinch!

Did Jamie come home early cos there’s someone making noise in the background of the Percy pig stories
I think it was the cleaner loading the dishwasher in the new kitchen,the one next to the little filmset one 😂

Reactions: 7
I think the Tommee Tippee steriliser,bottles and that plastic bottle drier seen in her stories go against the strict laws on advertising baby formula/equipment.
The Nursery furniture is not CE tested so potentially unsafe! That could also be trouble for Hinch!

I think it was the cleaner loading the dishwasher in the new kitchen,the one next to the little filmset one 😂
I wonder if Jamie is now known as 'the cleaner' & maybe he left the room rather than the actual house or they've been gifted some gym equipment to fill one of the many rooms in the extension. 😳

Reactions: 5
She blatantly didn’t go into H&M because they had already told her her free babygrows were
She didn’t go H & M cause of rain but went to matalan 🤔
H&M must have emailed her on the way saying they were delivering her #gifted footless babygrows so she doesn’t have to go out in the rain

Reactions: 4
If she’s complaining about steaming “his” floors, then quite obviously hinch isn’t as madly into cleaning as she’d want her audience to think. She’d do it for the sheer love of it not counting up what free time he has against her cooking ‘n’ cleaning 50s housewife act.

Reactions: 12
Looking at google maps, Chelmsford h&m is in the centre and matalan is on a retail park with McDonald’s opposite so seems she’s telling the truth on that one for once.
Though she said Jamie was there, so why did she say this morning “i’ll make myself go” when she wasn’t even going on her own with Ronnie!
But did she still have to get out the car in the rain to go into McDonald’s & matalan?!

Reactions: 2
You don't need to spend time with your hubby Flossy, not when you have a horse 😂😂
Also, you need to get down to Ikea for some of these ❤
Hahaha I would rather spend time with my horse 🥰 I’ve never seen those before

• Heart
Reactions: 7
None of that ranting mania is real. The evening stories of Gretel ranting on about how Jamie has slighted her (batteries/nail clippers/gone to the gym) is what him and her come up with to be ‘relatable’ and to get her sheep messaging her like ‘omg my husband does that annoying tit too!’ It’s all concocted and fake and transparent as hell. So cringe.

I’ve also noticed how when she’s out with Jamie shopping or eating or whatever other totally (un)interesting stuff they do, she will start a story about something random and talk vaguely about it then he will interrupt with one of his (un)funny comments like the other day when he asked her if she had farted. Imagine how boring your relationship would become when it’s all just planned and scripted 😐

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.