Mrs Hinch #51 Has Stace replaced Trace on the new settee that was *gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the world of being a parent Soph! Where one parent has to stay home with the baby if the other one goes out for something that isn’t child friendly!
Oh but how DARE he go out and do something!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to be relatable. By having the husband who disappears off while she’s left to hold the baby and housework

No hun. Your husband has taken months and months paternity leave or work from home. puts up with your clutter tit and looks after baby.

Try having a husband who spent his entire 2 weeks of paternity sleeping in bed or out while you look after a newborn, toddler and his freaking mother.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow he’s gone to the gym for an hour! God help the poor guy if he ever fancies a night out with his mates. That’s not normal behaviour! You’d think he’d just gone and spent her swipe up money on a lady of the night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Definitely on the verge of a complete breakdown. This explains Jamie not going back to work. The self obsessed egging goat can't handle being on her own with the baby. Jamie steps out for an hour and she publicly humiliates him. Soph... you absolute bleep... I hope he leaves your fake greedy arse!! Absolute nasty witch!
She definitely won't let PTWM in the house in that case 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Petition for ASA to be stricter about people following the rules properly and not being vague.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She sounds unhinged with those Jamie stories. She really doesn’t know how easy she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's crazy. Ronnie is almost 3 months. When my son was 3 weeks old and I'd had an emergency c section my husband went away for work for two weeks. I couldn't complain because my sister had an emergency c section in another country and her husband couldn't get home immediately, and she had another 2 kids to look after.
Her life is gifted, she has her parents really close by, and her husband has only gone to the gym and the toilet. She really needs to get a grip.
Those stories weren't a joke, I could sense the spitefulness towards Jamie.

• Heart
Oh shut up “my life would be alright”?
You life IS more than alright. Talk about being ungrateful. [emoji849]

• Heart
  • Sick
She is only trying to be relatable and increase engagement with those posts about Jamie...."so many of us are in the same sitch with that"🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if she really doesn’t feel she can cope without Jamie or her mum in the house at all times.

Reactions: 16
Ok I'm calling it in - those stores of her having a rant are orchestrated by her and Jamie - she going for an oscar .... wonder how many takes it took them.

Reactions: 11
Whether this is all staged for her hinchers who knows for relatability shes does seem pretty pissed off

Reactions: 9
Being left alone with the baby when he’s 3 months old for a couple of hours 🙄

Try having an emergency caesarean, a uterine haemorrhage, a husband who had to go back to work after a week because he’s self employed and doesn’t get paternity, AND having no family to help out!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.