Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When her threads are going at the pace of a new one every week/2 weeks… we’ll know that’s when she’s well and truly done for!

Reactions: 19
As the tide is turning more and more, calling bingo for some tend mental health hints, Father James stories of her being a good mummmaazzz (when she realises she’s been filmed) or a ‘Vulnerable Soph’ video OR obviously,rolling out how much she loves Ronald and Leonard. 🙄😴
Oh for sure .. the sob stories will kick off maybe a deep rest seeking therapy after such a dreadful stressful year!
I'm thinking they may show them actually moved into 'tend farm by the time it's Madame's birthday?

Reactions: 25
Her downfall is never going to be quick, it’ll be slow, with more and more comments appearing from ex hinchers having enough. May see a peak in summer when reality has well and truly kicked in from all the living cost increases

Reactions: 38
Her downfall is never going to be quick, it’ll be slow, with more and more comments appearing from ex hinchers having enough. May see a peak in summer when reality has well and truly kicked in from all the living cost increases
Totally agree, she’ll just continue to fade at the same rate…tit doesn’t stick so I highly doubt of some career ending scandal for little old soph exotic from maldon with its own little moon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every bloody thing has a wooden engraved label, so given they got the keys in October and exhanged contracts before that so much stuff would have been done.

Just why lie about it? ....
I think everything particularly from 3 Dec tend buggered toe incident, treatment of Ronnie & weird timeline/bragging has hugely backfired!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Again our Ron from a complete stranger 🤢
It's the strangest behaviour. She's clever, perfect sales technique. Sales is all about relationships, thats what she's done, made all the lonely, depressed and anxious women that follow her believe that she's their best friend. They all need help.

Reactions: 41
In all the years I've been a member on MHMMDI, joined for research purposes 😉 today proves the Faux Farm has alienated most of her Hinchers. That page used to be full of arse licking huge fans.....not anymore 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I've just be reading the comments on the MHMMDI page! I'm glad people are seeing her for the snake that she is. I've had to unfollow her, I cannot bare to watch her stories any longer. She's so desperate to be SS it's laughable! Mrs Hinch, if you are reading here... put the phone away and spend some time with Ronnie, he's not naughty, he needs additional support! Stop showing your kids off to the world and respect their privacy! Never known such a self centred, selfish person who puts "likes" and followers before their own children's needs! Sorry for the rant 😂😂 she bleeping boils my piss!!!!

Ps: don't shoot me down... I do quite like SS, say what you will but I just LOVE that she gets Rex involved in all the DIY. Take note Grinchy!! Though you will never be her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.