Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tend droppings? 🤣🤣

If it wasn't for the fact she has two children, I would laugh so much if there were a load of rodents running riot at Greyskull and the tend farm. She can't avoid the rodents now, especially with all the animals.

Screenshot_20220206-201501_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think by the time we hit April and the new Financial Year - with the council tax kicking back in, up to a 5% hike, along with the NI increase & higher energy/costs of living ... the Hinch "fallout" will be much more evident!

Is she really that dim and thinks by rubbing her followers noses in her wonderful dream unrelatable life is going to sustain them & her "brand"!?
Agreed, these Hinchers won't have enough to pay their bills let alone buy anymore Hinch hauls.

Reactions: 25
If I was having my in laws over and I had a choice between having them round my new huge house with land vs having them over my former home that I don’t even really live in anymore, I think I would bring them over to the new house to see the new animals, the house progress, a local walk etc. But hey. That’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
If I was having my in laws over and I had a choice between having them round my new huge house with land vs having them over my former home that I don’t even really live in anymore, I think I would bring them over to the new house to see the new animals, the house progress, a local walk etc. But hey. That’s just me.
Guess she doesn't like them🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re vicious over on MHMMDI. All someone said was that cleaning your sink and loo isn’t hard work and one of the sheep has jumped on her.

Reading some of the comments and I genuinely don’t understand how you can be that defensive over some one you’ve never (and are probably never going to) met.

Reactions: 56
I’d take mine to the new house, show them the “stables” at which point the lock would accidentally break leaving them trapped in there with RR&R 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sure between the two of them they could have cooked a roast. Stick the meat on low, show off the new house and the Bee Gees in the field and then walk back for lunch. Too much effort for her own family I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm sure between the two of them they could have cooked a roast. Stick the meat on low, show off the new house and the Bee Gees in the field and then walk back for lunch. Too much effort for her own family I suppose.
Come on Hinch opened a few packets of nuts and crisps for Sunday dinner, give the girl a break😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There's nearly 400 comments on the post of Hinch being unrelatable now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I do keep wondering ….
How does Roy feel about being the blatent alpaca ahead of the other two.
Does he feel smug like Lenor probably will??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As the tide is turning more and more, calling bingo for some tend mental health hints, Father James stories of her being a good mummmaazzz (when she realises she’s been filmed) or a ‘Vulnerable Soph’ video OR obviously,rolling out how much she loves Ronald and Leonard. 🙄😴

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.