Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no rule about posting from anywhere, but we're not supposed to go on these pages and start arguing with the Hinchers🙂
Ooh right. I just read a comment about someone calling all us who don't agree jealous and she is no different to Ariana grande 😂 how can you compare the two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she should have just announced that they had moved and that was that. She could easily have either pretended they were living in and doing it up or presented it all done. She could have still done her pre records or whatever the hell she does. The thing that her ‘fans’ are struggling with the most is that by the looks of it is the fact she’s ‘running’ two houses at the same time for no seemingly no reason. I know she probably has already moved in and has been for there for some time but in creating this false reality that she ‘thinks’ is more relatable she is defiantly alienating a lot more of her fans than she needs to.
I’ve said before, I think if she showed her renovations in real time and before/during/after it would give her months of content. I just don’t understand her logic at all. In her living in this altered reality as such is losing the people who are ultimately her paycheque.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Ooh right. I just read a comment about someone calling all us who don't agree jealous and she is no different to Ariana grande 😂 how can you compare the two 😂
Quite a few hinchers with autistic children have unfollowed aswell as they didn't like her calling Ronnie naughty etc. The mask is slipping 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1044414Roy has already seen the light ! If looks could kill 🤣🤣
Roy is definitely a Tattler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Quite a few hinchers with autistic children have unfollowed aswell as they didn't like her calling Ronnie naughty etc. The mask is slipping 🤣🤣🤣
She has no clue. My youngest is autistic. She just has no time for him at all and you can see Lennie is her fav

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Agreed. My 2 yr old does straight lines and that’s it. It was the first thing that struck a chord with me too. Each one had a very ‘deliberate’ squiggle and a different colour for every page….. my little one uses pretty much one pencil and that’s it, doesn’t bother with the others and certainly not one on each page
My youngest is the same. Always the yellow crayon for her and she isn’t happy until the whole page is covered in crayon.

Reactions: 13
I'm getting annoyed now. She's acting like tend farm needs a complete renovation to move into.. what world is she living in? Even ss' cottage needed more work than this place! Two bigger than average houses to split their time between whilst the majority of the sheep are probably worried how they will be paying their bills!! Come on Sopha, read the room! She is just going to lose respect from everyone and slowly but surely the sheep will see what we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ooo what’s going on over there?
I'd say 80/20 hinchers seeing the light and admitting she's not relatable anymore and either have unfollowed or skip her stories. Some even saying they check in to see Ronnie and can't stand her calling him naughty with his additional needs😳

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm getting annoyed now. She's acting like tend farm needs a complete renovation to move into.. what world is she living in? Even ss' cottage needed more work than this place! Two bigger than average houses to split their time between whilst the majority of the sheep are probably worried how they will be paying their bills!! Come on Sopha, read the room! She is just going to lose respect from everyone and slowly but surely the sheep will see what we do.
That's pretty much what is being said on MHMMDI🤣🤣🤣

Chickens won't last long for her anyway. But I'm watching closely with my DEFRA trigger finger 😂
Me too, report her in a millisecond🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think by the time we hit April and the new Financial Year - with the council tax kicking back in, up to a 5% hike, along with the NI increase & higher energy/costs of living ... the Hinch "fallout" will be much more evident!

Is she really that dim and thinks by rubbing her followers noses in her wonderful dream unrelatable life is going to sustain her family & "brand"!?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.