Mrs Hinch #507 Snogging an alpaca every morning does not a farmer make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they building Ronnies new bed when there’s no carpet down and all the sockets are hanging off the wall? Accident waiting to happen.

The kids must not step foot in that house.

Reactions: 16
We have Chickens and the little fuckers take up so much time and are a lot of work. It boils my blood that she is shopping for bloody chickens when she obviously doesn't have a fucking clue. I'd love to see her give a home to ex/rescued caged hens, but I have a feeling that those birds won't be insta worthy for little old farmer Soph.

Reactions: 18
Yes queen !
Edit: forgot to add Hinch is a twat

https://giphy.com/cNfZ0hJHIiL8RlyV3A

Reactions: 14
Hello everyone,

I came across tattle after I had been sucked in to being one of her sheep. I bought the book the slippers and u name it! I then realised her content was a bit more about her selling stuff than actually cleaning and household stuff. I googled something like “mrs H fake” and came across tattle…

guyshhh I have been reading these threads for over a yearrrr and a half I swear I haven’t laughed or related so much in my life.

I was a bit scared to post this but I just wanted to say thank you, cause I am not the only one that thinks this about them, you’re all hilarious by the way and why the fuck do u have to personalise fucking everything like is that normal or? Haha

Reactions: 80
Worded fabulously as ever. I think we can all admit at times we’ve struggled to watch them because of how… ridiculous they are and it’s hard to see past the looming glass but we’re all doing our best

Reactions: 24
As if she’s adding chickens to the mix now.
when she’s barely looking after the alpacas properly. Who can we complain to about the poor animals???

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry - but any more mature Fat Hens here will know what I mean when I say she looks like she's just escaped "Tenko"!
Fellow Old Fart Fat Hen here - yes: the poor girl looks terribly ill.
I mean, I'm no oil painting but I think if I looked like that I'd be hiding inside a paper bag.

Reactions: 11
SS used 2nd hand dinosaurs in Rex's room. Hunch has to get hand painted knobs from Etsy for Ronnie's cupboards
Carry on bragging Soph. How many thousands of are unfollowing a day?
Why is she excited for him most parents would say they can’t wait to see how excited their child is but oh yes the narc sure has a way with words and it is all about her after all 🥱

Reactions: 15
That’s just the sheet to protect the carpet, it’ll be ripped up once the painting is done - she’s already said that the carpets aren’t being replaced
It’s definitely not… they’ve ripped the carpet out, there’s floorboards visible in Ron’s room

And Lennie’s says underlay

She’s so wasteful

Reactions: 40
SS sister throwing a dig in at hunch now? With the no filter while I put makeup on
Really not a fan of her and her beggy posts to get people to buy from her when she steals small businesses designs honestly they are all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 16
I went on a bit of a rant sorry fellow trolls

Just feel heartbroken when genuinely lovely people are struggling and feel shit because of fake, self-centred ‘influencers’
You worded everything perfectly @Pollyanna263 - it's how we all feel.
How anyone can say Hinch is 'good for their mental health', I don't know!
That's what Sopha wants her sheep to feel, that she is helping them, relatable "be kond" etc, when infact she often has the opposite effect.

She's a nobody, a saleswoman on the make and a shite mother. We could go on...
Nobody should be made to feel inadequate, we are all doing our best

Reactions: 25
Love how she says ‘we’ have almost finished putting the bed together, like she helped! If she had, there would be video evidence obvs!

I actually feel a little sorry for Inch, he must be the main one taking care of the kids and he’ll get landed with the alpacas once she’s moved onto her ‘feathery boys’…wait! The chickens will be female!! A Soph first!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.