Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch's parents are permanently invisible!

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted her Pinterest? I can’t see photos, does anyone have the ones where the wedding photos were POSE FOR POSE planned from things she had pinned on Pinterest. So boring. Nothing spontaneous or creative on what should be their special day. Nah. Just “picture perfect” stuff for bragging about foreverandeveramen.

Reactions: 14
Do you mean Fiddle’s husband / Soph’s dad? He’s locked in the workshop.

Or do you mean Soph’s husband? He’s on childcare duty 24/7 as Sophie can’t be trusted alone with them.
I ment sophs husband we normally see him more

Reactions: 8
I don't get all this fur babies talk about pets. Surely pets have names, they are not all fur babies, in fact they don't all have fur. Alpacas have fleece, which of course Hinch knows a lot about, as she fleeces for a living.
Doesn't anyone else think this picture looks weird?? Like Inch maybe dressed in a fleecy outfit, rolling about waiting for a tummy tickle from Hinch (or Fiddle?)
These animals freak me out

Attachments

Reactions: 84
I swear there is absolutely no way anyone is buying what she’s selling any more! Her account is the most dull boring shit on the gram if she’s still getting big contracts by the end of this year I will eat my own head her mum, her dad, her kids, her alpacas, her fat dog it’s all sooooo boringgggg. She doesn’t even try to present her boring life in an interesting way she’s that arrogant she thinks she can not even make any effort and still rake it in.

Reactions: 36
As a rough guide size 1 is for people under 25; size 2 is for anyone over 25, and for those under 25 who have given birth vaginally.

There’s a questionnaire here - https://putacupinit.com/quiz/ - which will give you tailored suggestions but it doesn’t include all brands.

I personally haven’t used a cup but have looked into them a lot, they look brilliant. Plus you only need one vs. a few pads or period pants.

I really hope Sophie, as a woman and as the aunt of a young teenage girl, does read here and do some good for once.

Reactions: 33
Why would you even say you bought the tickets for the show, even if they where a gift you wouldn’t say!! It’s the least you can do for Freda after all she is your Mother. May even get a few messages telling her how good she is for bringing Ma out for a few hours. If she was a bar of chocolate she would fucking eat herself

Reactions: 30
Bit of a weird one today isnt it. Alpaca content, suddenly she back at Greyskull cleaning out her hoover. Then suddenly going into London to watch a show. How random. So if Jamie works, she went out mid afternoon to a show with Fiddle. Who had the kids?

Reactions: 21
Great recap, and thread title, thought I’d got it though with 88 likes

Reactions: 11
She’s at the theatre with Fiddle so she gets bitty during the interval.

I hope she has saved her £2 today because I would hate to see her struggling to afford Christmas in her two houses. #prayforsopha

Reactions: 58
Sort of off topic, but has anyone watched Showbiz Kids in Sky Documentaries? I've just stumbled across it, it says looking at the impact of working as a child actor and I imagine it might give as an idea of the future if the poor kids used in Instagram now.

Reactions: 11
Bid Al bought the tickets for Soph & ma.
I saw him pronking and fist pumping as the cab drove away.

Reactions: 34
Absolutely you’d phrase it “mum and I are off to a show!” But she’s obsessed with telling us if she’s paid for something. Pathetic.

Whilst I’m here - primark period pants work. I swear by them.

Reactions: 42
She’s at the theatre with Fiddle so she gets bitty during the interval.

I hope she has saved her £2 today because I would hate to see her struggling to afford Christmas in her two houses. #prayforsopha
That’s an incredible early shout for a thread title

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.